Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

A little video of my truck

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Just a little walk around of my truck, had nothing better to do :D

FTF'er

Nice video, thanks for sharing. I hope mine looks that nice someday!

Paco

Tennessee Chapter member
I hope we can get my bros 73 lookin that good one day! We need a shop lol

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Looks really good Tex. I always meant to tell you that you have a great looking truck. Is that truck lowered at all? Where did you get that steering wheel?

radialarm

Clown of Death!
smilieIagree smiliewhathesaid If it was only a short bread, woops, shot bed, woops, short bed, there I got it right that time. I like long beds myself. Nice truck, vato!YelloThumbUp

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Looks good. Bed looks a bit too long though :rofl: smilieneenar

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
thats one good lookin truck!

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
Looks great, sounds good too, what is that painted on the passenger side rear, also what was the primered looking one parked in front of it, was that another ford, it kind of looked like it by the tailgate, but couldn't really see it.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
wow.. looks great man..

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Looks great, sounds good too, what is that painted on the passenger side rear, also what was the primered looking one parked in front of it, was that another ford, it kind of looked like it by the tailgate, but couldn't really see it.

Tex isnt here yet, i dont think. But the questions have been answered before.
On the rear i believe is a road runner. His attempt at air brushing i want to say.
The grey truck, is a ford. No its not for sale. Im already buying it! :D

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
what is that painted on the passenger side rear.

I thought it looked like that Lyote thing he's always hot to trot about. But I guess I was wrong. Oh yeah Rick, is that drawing in your sig of Scott's truck and Bronco? Is it gonna be that site's new logo? Jesus I wish I could get my trucks to be a logo, Scott has his truck here and possibly over on 'your' site.

The grey truck, is a ford. No its not for sale. Im already buying it! :D

Really?

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yes, Im joining the big boys... :D
BBF power here i come!

Another man having to give up his project huh? That's ashame, but at least it's staying in the FTF family. How far is it from being done. I'd like a little more info on that rig.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
im not sure if he is giving up a project. I THINK he said he was just wanting to sell it.
I offered to buy it. bout as quick as he said he was selling.
I have some info on it, just what we had talked about, but once i get it in my possesion, i will take some pics, and inform everybody of my new purchase! :D

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Looks really good Tex. I always meant to tell you that you have a great looking truck. Is that truck lowered at all? Where did you get that steering wheel?
Thanks Ben no its not lowered it's just the way shes sitting, as for as the steering wheel I got it out of a dumpster :D

looks nice - too bad it's a long bed :)
smilieIagree smiliewhathesaid If it was only a short bread, woops, shot bed, woops, short bed, there I got it right that time. I like long beds myself. Nice truck, vato!YelloThumbUp
Looks good. Bed looks a bit too long though :rofl: smilieneenar
lynchmob4of.gif
fighting0060.gif
:icon_mecker: :guns: 'biteme' Thanks guys It's ok your jealous I think its cute smilieneenar

thats one good lookin truck!
Thank you bomber, wonna trade :p

Looks good tex sounds good to me idles a hair high though.
It's only running at 650 right now after much tuning and fiddling with the carb timing and idle I have found this to be were the truck runs its best [confused] I still have a little stumble at around 1200rpm that i'm trying to work out.

Looks great, sounds good too, what is that painted on the passenger side.
Tex isnt here yet, i dont think. But the questions have been answered before.
On the rear i believe is a road runner. His attempt at air brushing i want to say
I thought it looked like that Lyote thing

Well it sure aint no Road runner its a airbrushing of a old drawing I did few years back,
NomadRhodes.jpg

Thanks every one! I didn't think I would get so many reply's I take great pride in my baby :) Thanks you all :D:flag: :flag:

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
im not sure if he is giving up a project. I THINK he said he was just wanting to sell it.
I offered to buy it. bout as quick as he said he was selling.
I have some info on it, just what we had talked about, but once i get it in my possesion, i will take some pics, and inform everybody of my new purchase! :D

I am not responsible for speeding tickets explosive diarrhoea implosive diarrhoea! loss of limbs and or life all sales are final :rofl:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thanks Ben no its not lowered it's just the way shes sitting, as for as the steering wheel I got it out of a dumpster :D

Really no drop at all? Looks good regardless. Did you seriously find that wheel in a dumpster or are you screwin with me? Any markings for brand or part number? I really like that wheel and wouldn't mind throwing one like that in my Bronco.

It's only running at 650 right now after much tuning and fiddling with the carb timing and idle I have found this to be were the truck runs its best [confused] I still have a little stumble at around 1200rpm that i'm trying to work out.

650rpm...really? That's about 100-150 rpm less than what I run mine at at idle. Also, how bad of a stumble at 1200r's...could be dizzy or overall timing issue.

Well it sure aint no Road runner its a airbrushing of a old drawing I did few years back,
NomadRhodes.jpg

you mind disclosing the name of that thing?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts