Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

87-96 F150/Bronco center caps.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
So,I have about 2 sets of factory center caps for the 87-96 8-spoke,styled steel and aluminum factory Ford wheels i've been collecting.I finally have a good set for the F100,so there's no use keeping the rest of these if someone else needs em.I have a complete set of the 87-91 caps with red center,and a complete set of the 92-96 caps with black center.The silver rings inside the center have turned to gold,but if you like gold or don't really care about that they're perfect.Make me an offer if you need one or all of them.These will fit other older wheels too with the three screw holes,but they're chrome instead of black.

modelsandemblems1554.jpg

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Figured as much.

I have one Red one that has a missing center,so I decided to check the clearance with an old warn hub I had laying around.The difference in diameter is so small it would take minimal cutting to clear the locking hub.As far as seating over the rest of the hub,i'm not so sure.

The black ones are some of the hardest to find...glad I jumped on these.
Really?I had opposite luck,it was hard for me to find red ones.

shaun ya got more of them? or if you dont can you find more? like the black and silver ones?
Nah man,what I have in the pic is all I currently have.But I have a friend that works at a tire shop,and they have buckets full of this stuff,so i'll check and see what I can find for ya.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
They're not supposed to be gold and red.lol.You definitely need new ones.I'll keep an eye out for you.You can actually get new center inserts from NPD and LMC.NPD has them listed for about 10 bucks each.But all they have is red.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I KNOW. thats why i said that. haha

I have one red cap that has more gold than a Detroit Bus Driver's mouth.I have another red cap that has some weird oil looking stuff on the chrome that I can't get off,but has a near perfect insert.I'm thinking of swapping the inserts around and getting a perfect cap out of them.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Well, the set of black caps is gone. I guess they are the rare ones because the guy wanted them real bad. I still have the red set though if anyone wants them.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I'd like to find a set of the oem aluminum wheels with those center caps for my 87 BII.

Are you talking about the 10 holes ones? I see them all the time on Rangers. I don't know why you can't find any. As far as the caps go, the screws and the caps themselves are completely different.

I see them more on rangers at the p n p, but they are always scared up.

I measured my lug pattern at 4 1/4 once. while I was looking for wheels. Then reading online it says they are 4 1/2, so I measure again, 4 1/4.
So now I'm confused on the size.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I see them more on rangers at the p n p, but they are always scared up.

I measured my lug pattern at 4 1/4 once. while I was looking for wheels. Then reading online it says they are 4 1/2, so I measure again, 4 1/4.
So now I'm confused on the size.

How did you measure? I was always told to measure from the edge of a lug stud, to the center of the opposite one. It's always worked for me.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts