Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

79 ford w/ d60's for sale in NJ..$500..:)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hmmm...so does that mean it was a Sno-Fighter truck? That is a ridiculously damn good price if that is in fact a D60.

No. A D60 could be had on any F-250, did not need to be a Sno-Fighter.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
the last 3 f250's I bought had the d60's up front...no need OR room for a 4th

Well damn...if you ever feel like letting one go cheap and feel like traveling south, lemme know.

lostinfords

New Jersey Chapter member
Well damn...if you ever feel like letting one go cheap and feel like traveling south, lemme know.

'buying' is open to equal oppurtunity purchasers...that being ...that even a southerner can buy a truck at a reduced $$ IF he does not pay attention to the compass but follows the GPS to its destination of good deals, wherever they may be........a longwinded version to say fire up the crew cab and come visit when you p/u the f250 for the $500 on c/l...you mean that guy selling that one for 500 is too much..???

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^Naw...that truck is a damn good deal...but by the time I took the trip and paid for gas...It would just about negate any savings...figuring it's about $100 in gas for every 300 miles I travel...plus food and potentially lodging. So that would be $200 minimum round trip for gas alone.

lostinfords

New Jersey Chapter member
I have a friend from Stony Creek, Va who operates a vehicle transport business who could have helped you w/ delivery, heck dave, from west va bought the 74 crew cab frame and had it picked up from me up here and he ain't much further than you, I went to SC to p/u my 77 4wd longbed crew cab.....think to yourself..I know I can...I know I can..:)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^My head says yes...but my wallet says no...hahaha. Hell...come to think of it, I'll be near the Va border this weekend...what's another few hours.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^You're a bad influence...or maybe a good one, haven't decided yet...haha.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Where abouts Ben ?

Corolla Island in the outer banks. Gonna go camping. From what I understand it's about 11 miles from Va's border.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
If it were legal to drive down the beach it would take me a half hour to get there.
2 hours by road

Feel like meeting up?

they stopped you from driving down the beach in corolla to va? i did that some yrs ago w/ my supercab..fun ..fun ..fun!

There are still some areas you can drive...but apparently not as the crow flies for Mark.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts