Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

67 F250, 351 windsor

Fellro

Staff member
Depends what motor came out, On the brownie, that is in reference to an over/underdrive add on?

Thanks for responding. 352 came out. It has a 3 speed on the column, with a factory brownie box installed with the floor shifter. The title states its a 67. The door and frame stamp match, but it has the sliding heat controls instead of the pull knobs. It also has the vinyl inserts in the door panels with armrests and attached opener. It is a Ranger model.

Fellro

Staff member
Technically it will be a different perch for the 352 (FE) to the 351W. Not to say that perhaps spacers could be done. Most commonly the advice is to get the right perches which can be much easier said than done.

Did a little looking, it looks like the motor perches all the way to 1979 were common to the frames, just not motors meaning you can take mount perches from any 2wd up to 1979. Also appears that 351M/400 perches are the same as 302/351W.

Technically it will be a different perch for the 352 (FE) to the 351W. Not to say that perhaps spacers could be done. Most commonly the advice is to get the right perches which can be much easier said than done.

Did a little looking, it looks like the motor perches all the way to 1979 were common to the frames, just not motors meaning you can take mount perches from any 2wd up to 1979. Also appears that 351M/400 perches are the same as 302/351W.
Awesome trucks, Roger. I've had seven different ford trucks, and a 66 Ranchero. From a 64 F250, to my 2002 7.3 with the 6 speed manual. Still hoping to find out about the mystery interior options I have. Not sure if it is a 67 or 68.?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts