Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

53 Years Ago Today!!!

radialarm

Clown of Death!
My mother and father (Robert Sr. and Jean)had to take a taxi to the hospital in Greenville, Mississippi to have their first child, Biff!!! On the way to the hospital the taxi driver picked up three other fares and dropped them off before taking my parents to their destination. The taxi must have seemed like a clown car to the yet unborn baby. This prebirth experience must have made an impression on the small boy. Perhaps that is why he grew up the become what he is today.smilieeatndrink

I'm going to have to unhide my birthday in my profile. Thanks,, Biff.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Happy Birthday Biff! :beer: BdayBigGrin

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Robert, and a shout out to your parents for blessing the world with a pretty neat son!!!!

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Well we know from the other thread, 39 years ago you got back from 'Nam... soooo assuming you did 4 years and went in when you were 18, let's try...61

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I'll let you in on a little secret, he did two years there about the same time my FIL was there and within miles of each other. How small of a world do we live in now?! LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Oh yeah happy birthday buddy!

radialarm

Clown of Death!

Ford Truck Articles