Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

(4) NEW BFG Mud Terrains on 8 Lug Black Wheels 33x12.50R16.5

I have 4 like new BF Goodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM 33x12.50R16.5 tires on 8 lug black wagon wheels, 8 on 6.5" pattern. These are the original mud terrain tires, not the KM2's. They are 98%+ tread and are like new with NO dry rot. Some of the nipples are still visible on the lugs. They are mounted and balanced and ready to roll. One of the wheels was pitted pretty good. They were fully sandblasted, primed and painted. Check out the pics..

$800

In Schnecksville, PA 18078

If you're interested in having them shipped, I will pallet them up if need be. Or just ship them individually thru UPS etc. No packaging required..

http://imageshack.us/g/199/p1030975o.jpg/

p1030975o.jpg

p1030978if.jpg

keywords: hummer h1 wheels recentered 16.5

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: If these hang around too long and you want to get rid of them for less, give me holler....man, these are nice! Still a good deal.

Sure thing, I'm hoping they'll sell @ 800!

You could put in a request for shipping bids at Uship.com if you're curious what ya might get 'em there for. All kinds of shippers big 'n small compete to get your business..might be worth a try.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Sure thing, I'm hoping they'll sell @ 800!

You could put in a request for shipping bids at Uship.com if you're curious what ya might get 'em there for. All kinds of shippers big 'n small compete to get your business..might be worth a try.

I have an idea for shipping....even with ups, still worth it...I've bought tires on ebay before....not bad shipping even if shipped individually.

Thanks,

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

Ford Truck Articles