Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

4/22 storms

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Stil here and kickin. all we got was a little shot of golfball sized hail.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
HMMMM I wonder if any of Boeing's buildings got hit? I have to do some installs on Monday out there...

RangerPilot

Boom Shaka Laka
Dallas, TX
While Terminal 1 took the big hit, these scenes are from inside Terminal 2 during the tornado...

That second one goes from remarkably peaceful looking out the window to can't see the airplane the rain is falling so hard to oh holy hell let's get out of here pretty quick.

Glad you guys all got out fine.

RangerPilot

Boom Shaka Laka
Dallas, TX
For the 'holy hell' moment:

Notice how things start shaking from the roof and coming towards the camera (getting sucked towards the entrance door immediately behind it), then at 0:31 suddenly gets positive pressure, blows the doors out and all hell breaks loose.

We get warnings but never see tornadoes here. A few nights ago , warnings came up on the TV and like usuall I ignored it. Next morning there were 25 people dead within 35 miles on either side of me. Some of the houses looked like a spec of dust sitting on the carpet and the vaccuum cleaner sucked it up. Nothing left but the concrete slab. :horrormovie:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Saw this on the news this morning...hope everyone made it out ok, and thoughts and prayers sent to the one affected.

Ford Truck Articles