Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

35x12.5x15 BFG M/T KM's

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Howdy there fellas. Buddy of wanted me to find him 2 BFG M/T KM's (the old style)...obviously they're not produced anymore...lord knows why, I think the new design sucks. Anyway, I didn't have a real hard time finding any...found 4 places online that had them. But holy buhgeezus, the places I found only wants to sell them in sets of 4...which I guess I can understand, but man...doesn't help my buddy much. What got me were the prices...it's like they were auctioning off to the highest bidder, they were as expensive as a comparable Swamper...about $400 higher than what they cost when they were still produced.

Anyway, just figured I'd share what I found...so if anyone is still looking for the original BFG M/T's they are out there...just not cheap.

Side question...does anyone know WHY they discontinued the M/T KM?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Here's what the new M/T looks like:

http://www.ntwonline.com/MUD_TERRAIN_KM2_-_BF_GOODRICH_P7204C40.cfm

Here's what the old M/T looked like:

http://www.ntwonline.com/MUD_TERRAIN_KM_-_BF_GOODRICH_P7203C40.cfm

There's nothing per se wrong with the new style...although I think it's aimed alot more towards the weekend rock crawler. You know something to compete with the GY Wrangler, but isn't as aggressive as the BFG Krawler. I also heard the new M/T's have a softer compund...whick points to rock crawling again, and means they'll wear out faster. The tread also seems to be tighter, which points to crawling...and hurts in the mud. I just think it's less aggressive looking and was a poor replacement/excuse for a new M/T.

im 1million percent sure i have a set of small arse bfg m/t in the atttic they were pretty much stock size for my fathers f250 hd cc psd not sure the size but we yanked them and went bigger right after he signed the paperwork at the dealer not the size you are looking for though :(

Ford Truck Articles