Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

351 cleveland motor mounts.

i have a cleveland that i am workin over and droppin in an 83 f100. planning ahead and lookin at motor mounts. i'm tryin to find what years the clevelands were put in a ford truck so i may be able to find a pair of mounts over fabricating a pair.
any help?

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Clevelands were never put in trucks. The 351M/400 which is more or less a tall deck Cleveland was and I think they were used from around 1977 to the early 80's

primetime

sawmill slave
What Duncan said. An actual 351c does however share engine mounts and the bell housing pattern with the 302 and 351w. Grab a rear sump oil pan from a 351m/400 4x4 and it`ll fit.

What Duncan said. An actual 351c does however share engine mounts and the bell housing pattern with the 302 and 351w. Grab a rear sump oil pan from a 351m/400 4x4 and it`ll fit.

X2 to that

cool beans!! now i got somewhere to start when i get there. thnaks all.the blocks goin into the machine shop this week( hopefully) then all i'll have left to do is everything that isnt done yet, and thats a lot! i tore the truck down to the frame and goin through it completely. just a wee bit of rust repairsmiliegitrdone

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts