Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2011 Ford Explorer

2011 Ford Explorer To Be Built In Chicago, Taurus X-Based?

2011_Ford_Explorer.jpg

Blade

Backwoods boy
hmm is it me or am i seeing a tend.... the windshield looks like it is set at the same angle as the raptor..

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
whatever happened to the original explorer...........the one with the v8, towing capabilities, off road capabilities...

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
whatever happened to the original explorer...........the one with the v8, towing capabilities, off road capabilities...

Got outsold by the Honda CR-V two years running, after being the best selling SUV on the planet for more than a decade. Kudos to Ford- the world's changing, and they're changing with it.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
i understand that but the explorer shouldn't be in the same category as the crv not even close to it. but i do understand what you are saying. thats part of the reason they built the escape...to compete with the crv class

I liked the 4 door Bronco II versions better... :(

I don't see whats not to like about it, its really cool and futuristic looking :D

It shares its chassis with the mundane as hell Ford 500, which got it from the Volvo S60 of the late 1990s. So basically it has the same chassis as a 90s Volvo... :p

It looks cool, but besides the turbo engines. Its kinda crap...[confused]

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts