Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2010 Taurus

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
not a bad lookin car

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
The car, I like.

The website, I hate. So I only looked at a couple of pics.

*That said...Tauruses and their ilk don't really appeal that much to me- I'd much rather drive a Fusion or Malibu than Taurus or Impala.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
i like the way it looks and im actually amped up to drive a a new Taurus SHO they have planned. :)

i like the way it looks and im actually amped up to drive a a new Taurus SHO they have planned. :)

Me too, 370HP twin turbo 3.5L V6 with 350lb/ft of torque...

And a flat as hell torque curve:

2010_Ford_Taurus_SHO_EcoBoost_Power-Curve.jpg

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Cell phone pic of a 2010 Taurus SHO, taken in Grand Blanc, Mi yesterday. To quote a Corvette guy, "if it didn't have the badges on it, you'd never guess it was a Ford. This car is bad azz looking."

0d36131d1d.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'm definitely diggin it. I would drive one in a heartbeat.

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
It's a great looking car IMO. But marketing should drop that crap about V8 performance w/V6 mileage. Come on, 15 city and 25 highway? I'd hope there are other engine options that deliver more, given the current economy and what has happened to fuel prices. I'd also say that overall it's a great looking car, and I'd dig driving one for a weekend while I'm in Hawaii.

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles