Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

1995 F-350

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I got a F350 with no emissions lol. Yea we can help.

I have a 1995 F-350 that won't pass the AZ emissions test. The loaded CO is 5.33 (max allowable 3.00) The truck is driven less than 1500 miles a year.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
The cat could be gone from sitting so much. I know HC is cat tho, have you cked you timing? Sometimes you can adjust it and it will clean up.

are they inspecing it warm? if not that could change things..

my cats original in mine and i still pass and MA is as tough as CA

andym

Real men are fanatics
In addition to the above things, it could be a cooling system problem (thermostat too low, stuck open or no thermostat, bad radiator cap), a vacuum leak, or a fuel problem (too much or too little fuel).

We need to know more about the vehicle - make, model, and year would be a good place to start. :) Also list as much as possible about the truck, like what engine, what transmission, recent work or repairs done to it, etc. How does it run? Good? Crappy? Usually good but suddenly crappy?

Michigan
Ive got a 95 bronco with no emissions. Yea you can see where we stand about that crap lol

My vote is to check out the cats like 95F350XL said above. Maby a tuneup is needed?

Ford Truck Articles