Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

15,000$ 66 Bronco on 50th st

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Down on 50th st across from MR Gatty there is a 66 bronco sitting there and get has any one seen it?
I saw it when I was coming back from the Gym tonight and my god is this god out of his damn mind..
I'm going to see if I can get a pic in the Am I thought it was funny.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well obviously I haven't seen it, but I always see EB's selling for $10k+. I just don't get it. While yes they're good looking, I don't see why they seem to carry such a high resale value, even junkers in my area are GOING for $6k. EB's I wouldn't be willing to pay more than scrap value for are selling for $3k. Does anyone know why these rigs seem to have such a high resale value?

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
cause of there age, they haven't been made in many years...
Supply and demand, lots of people like them, so they want to buy them, demand goes up supply goes down, so the price goes up accordingly.

Tex is it orange?
If so it was on CL for like 13k
Has solid axle, i think s hopped up 400 and some other stuff...

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Well obviously I haven't seen it, but I always see EB's selling for $10k+. I just don't get it. While yes they're good looking, I don't see why they seem to carry such a high resale value, even junkers in my area are GOING for $6k. EB's I wouldn't be willing to pay more than scrap value for are selling for $3k. Does anyone know why these rigs seem to have such a high resale value?

That's why I posted this in the Texas Chap...DUH!!!!

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
cause of there age, they haven't been made in many years...
Supply and demand, lots of people like them, so they want to buy them, demand goes up supply goes down, so the price goes up accordingly.

Tex is it orange?
If so it was on CL for like 13k
Has solid axle, i think s hopped up 400 and some other stuff...

Yes its Orange but it has a stock (STOCK) 302 stock front end and rear end and there is cancer bubbles coming up all over the place under the paint and under coating is flaking off reveling rust! Its a very nice little Bronco But 15500 I think is a little to much.

Yeah I wouldn't pay half as much as people want for em...the uncut fenders Broncs go for even more.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts