Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

hotrod power tour (june 7th in LR, AR)

Hi guys and gals,

I don't know if any of you have followed the hotrod power tour ever. I just found out the schedule and it ends in Little Rock, AR June 7th (friday).

http://www.hotrod.com/upcomingevents/hdrp_2007_power_tour/

There are a few guys from Ok talking about coming down. I am trying to get some from Little Rock to meet up.

I am not on dialysis that day, so I hope to be able to go. How about a convoy from here (edge of Mo somewhere) to there and back?

Wouldn't school be out by then?

I got to see it this last year on their stop at the Joplin Petro.

It's quite a sight, and one of these days I hope to join them.

Regular school will be out by then. However, I usually teach summer classses (if they make) on Monday's. I will just have to see when the time gets closer. Perhaps they can swap my dialysis days around later in the week. confused

The OK guys told me it was on a Friday (non-dialysis day). :hammer:

Oops... I forgot about that... my bad.

I don't know what it is like there, but my wife's father wanted to visit out here when he was alive, and the local dialysis centers said they couldn't schedule him in. Sometimes a little change is NOT a good thing.
Take care of your health first.

Fellro

Staff member
I hooked up with them for the show in Davenport when they came from the south and ended up in Green Bay, didn't quite make it over for the main group, but got to the show...

Oops... I forgot about that... my bad.

I don't know what it is like there, but my wife's father wanted to visit out here when he was alive, and the local dialysis centers said they couldn't schedule him in. Sometimes a little change is NOT a good thing.
Take care of your health first.

Your are talking about traveling to a different unit. They request a 3 month lead time to arrange those. I have never known anyone locally that did that, but we have visiting patients every so often (usually around the holidays).

All I am talking about is switching my days at the same unit that week, so I can go to Little Rock. Its a one day thing...down and back. A convoy would be cool (maybe from Harrison). It all depends on if classes make and if they can switch the dialysis days.

I desperately need the money, if they offer me a summer class. I can't afford to turn down work. :(

It all depends on if classes make and if they can switch the dialysis days. if they offer me a summer class.

HEY you can make a FIELD TRIP out of it!!!

The latest information for Friday June 8th in Little Rock, AR

Tour will stop at the state fairgrounds,2600 howard street on Friday 6/8/07.I would guess that cars would be rolling in by 10:00 with the main group arriving 11:00 to 12:00(Memphis isn't far away). The long haulers will return again for a short time saturday AM. Hope you are able to get to the show. the herd

Be there!

Cool! been awhile since I've been to the rock, so maybe this is a good time to head down there!

Cool! been awhile since I've been to the rock, so maybe this is a good time to head down there!

I am trying to get my brother to meet me In Harrison and go down 65 to conway. Would meeting up there work for you? A convoy would be cool, unless I take the explorer (more seats than the 56).

Nothing fixed at this point...just trying to throw out ideas.

MrsFixit loves outings, and has set standards for such outings, lol... that includes shopstops and sightseeing... Oh, and a motel for the night...

and I would have to stop for some throwed rolls at LAMBERTS if I went that way anyway.

Thanks for the offer, tho! She doesn't get out near enough, so she piggybacks on just about anything I'm doing if she can.

econo61

head pervert
okla
hhhmmmmmm, i wonder. surely if dont try to drive 70 all the way, the econo could make it little rock and back.

might just have to check the schedule for this one.

Save up your pennies and nickles for the turnpike and let'r'roll!

The hotrod power tour was awesome. It was the biggest vehicle event I have ever seen in my life.

I took pictures, but two problems.

1. The biggest one is I am no photographer.
2. Something serious is going on with my camera. I think I need a new one. Most of the pictures I actually took are not there........

Anyway, I am uploading the ones that I do have. I am not good with moving targets I have found out. Partially me and partially the camera there. Sorry.

http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h163/Brian_B_1956/07%20hotrod%20power%20tour/

I am currently uploading, so there is not many there yet. Check back later this evening.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts