Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What up

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Some BBQ sandwiches are always good to have for lunch.

I'ma be in Kissime for a week (Aug 6-12). We're staying in a house in some gated community there... ugh. If I could, I'd bring him in a heart beat. It's sooooo hot there. Not just hot, but humid and muggy. Ew.

crap................

Todd............don't you dare.

keep it under the covers....

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
hahahaha, thanks for the stereotype. Not all psy majors are crazy- ask Chris... he doesn't think I'm crazy :)

While I was going to college I took 2 psyc class same teacher . He almost had me convinced to go into it. He said as offsmilietease as I was at least my class mates would get a good Thesis about me.

U know the saying few bricks shy of full load. I don't have the truck to haul it . 'smiliedoh'

While I was going to college I took 2 psyc class same teacher . He almost had me convinced to go into it. He said as offsmilietease as I was at least my class mates would get a good Thesis about me.

U know the saying few bricks shy of full load. I don't have the truck to haul it . 'smiliedoh'

They make medicine for that now... just kidding. You're just stuck w/o a truck :)

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I'm pretty good at figuring people out. It's kinda my thing hahaha. Weird, I know. But it'll make me money some day.

Alright, I gotta ask... How do you figure me?

Post it up, PM it, do nothing...whatever you want. Don't do it if you don't want to; I'm just curious about the impression you get of me from this forum...

she's not on so i'll say it.....NUTS

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Thanks, Carl... Cue up Ol' Hoss with my theme song:

I've always been crazy and the trouble that it's put me through
I've been busted for things that I did, and I didn't do
I can't say I'm proud of all of the things that I've done
But I can say I've never intentionally hurt anyone.
I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from goin' insane

Last edited:
granted, it's much easier to understand someone once you meet them and are able to see how they react in certain situations and to see their body language.

But I see you as a caring person but you don't REALLY know how to show it, especially when it comes to the opposite sex. You like to have a good time but tend to keep a lot bottled inside. You're not very good at expressing your emotions bc you're too cautious of other people and what they think of you or how you'll be perceived. I see you finding that one person and sticking with them for a very long time (if not forever) instead of being a casual dater.

Again, that was from like 7 posts of knowing you. I could be COMPLETELY off (and probably am) but I'm not going into MFT. I'm going into Autism research. You do not have Autism, so you're not my case study. Sorry if anything I said seemed offensive- you asked. Take everything I said w/ a grain of salt- it's not meant to be an attack in ANY way, shape, or form.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts