Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What Have You Done to Your FORD Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Changed out the rear springs on the bronco next weekend its time for the rear axle. Gonna swap in a 3.00 pumpkin, pull the front shaft and change the speedo gear for milage in the summer then winter the 3.50s will go back in.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Pulled the control valve and steering lines off Red...then decided I didn't wanna work on any of them any more.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
With the gas prices, I realized it was time to change my driving habits. I have implemented a strict 2K RPMs limit whilst driving. Did that today, and my gas gauge didn't even move. Gas saving FTW!

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I drove the sploder... and looked at the stuperduty. :D

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
HAHAHAHA. That's really hard to keep up. I lasted 3 days..... LMAO :)

I have to try.lol. Yesterday I went out to Gander Mountain, it's maybe a 20 minute drive. Burned a quarter tank just to go there, and back.:(

I've been quite the speed demon lately. I need to stop, at least until I find a better job that pays more.

I have to try.lol. Yesterday I went out to Gander Mountain, it's maybe a 20 minute drive. Burned a quarter tank just to go there, and back.:(

I've been quite the speed demon lately. I need to stop, at least until I find a better job that pays more.

Well, I just say to myself that spending 30G's on a new truck sure pays for a lot of gas for the old one. Long Live The Old Trucks. I feel like putting on a bumper sticker that says.... LET'S SEE YOURS IN 28 YEARS. smilieFordlogo

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
no wonder the son of a ***** was giving me issues.. the plugs for some reason were gapped at .43 instead of .55 for the platinums i've got in...

guess i had a DEE DEE DEE moment..

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
replaced the drivers side power lock switch today. now I just need to trace down a loose wire for the passenger side. Looks like a previous owner had an alarm on the car, it's a bit of a wire mess.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Pulled the radios out of the explorers. Sold them both today. They are picking them up Wednesday I have to swap stock wheels back on to them before then.

Finally got the Bronco back in the shop on the weekend and made up a set of brackets to install my ladder bars, got them done and tore the frontend apart to change axle u joints and upgrade front brk pads to Hawk 1 ton type, also installed a finned alum front d44 diff cover. Also installing 6" longer braided steel brake hoses tonight with a limiter straps for the diff. So far on a roll, having a good time working on my truck instead of everyone elses. smilieFordlogo

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Got flat out spanked by a 90's Vette, I knew I would, just had to try it out red light to red light. Then kept getting blown off the line by a WRX, but would gain ground quickly.

Disclaimer...never broke the speed limit.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
WRX - AWD?

Vette - lame.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^I guess so...each time, I blame the auto tranny.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
^^^I guess so...each time, I blame the auto tranny.

That could be it too. smiliewhathesaid Always more fun with a manual, but I sure do like not having to shift!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles