Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What Have You Done to Your FORD Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
impact driver, not impact wrench a lil bit different...

its a drill but produces 850 In. lbs of torque which is like 70 ft. lbs..

does a real good job... (battery and charger sold seperately) 10 bucks/battery, 5 bucks/charger

http://www.harborfreight.com/1-4-quarter-inch-18-volt-cordless-impact-driver-67028.html

image_6167.jpg

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Drove the bronco to work today ran it out of gas to see where the gauge sits put the 5 gallon can in it and filled it by work took 27 gallons. Then made a parkin spot out of a snow bank.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Popped an axle shaft u-joint while doing some doughnuts.:headbang:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
The Bronco...was having some fun on the ice, felt a vibration then heard a pop...thought it was a hub, then noticed the u-joint just sitting there arbitrarily. Shaft seemed to look good. Couldn't really get a good look at anything seeing as it was about 1030 last night. I'm just glad it didn't let loose on one of my high way trips over the last couple of days...and I'm willing to bet that attributed to the problem. It hadn't run more than 15 miles in 6 months...then all of a sudden I'm flogging it in 4hi over 300 miles in 2 days, and God knows when the last time they were changed was.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Cleaned some more of the inside of the Explorer. I'd wash it, but it's raining outside.

Me an dad managed to get the billet grille on...waitin to get hold of the computer to post pics...and if anyone can help can someone explain how I post pictures in a post,I'm a little slow when it comes to this

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Drove the Bronco to work and was annoyed by the exhaust leak.

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Figured out my fuel mileage on the bronco and it gets 11 with a 2bbl on it hopefully I can bump it up to 12 or so with a 4 bbl in the spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts