Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What Have You Done to Your FORD Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Some how the other P/S hose from the pump split, so I got to replace that. I'm getting a little tired of leaning over the fenders of my rides.

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Not my Ford but just got a call from the radiator shop for the radiator out of my dad's Lack of Power Stroke, out of 145 tubes only 20 were flowing coolant...

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Haven't done it yet, but I'm replacing the oil pan gasket today.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I looked at it to make sure it is still in front of the house. I haven't driven it since Tuesday.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I "accidentally" burned out in the Bronco in front of a cop (well the burnout was deliberate, but I missed the cop), leaving the bank this morning. He said while it was impressive, he didn't think it was necessary. He said he'd let me go with a verbal because when I have to buy new tires is when I'll learn my lesson.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I "accidentally" burned out in the Bronco in front of a cop (well the burnout was deliberate, but I missed the cop), leaving the bank this morning. He said while it was impressive, he didn't think it was necessary. He said he'd let me go with a verbal because when I have to buy new tires is when I'll learn my lesson.

LOL I don't think the cops in my town would even stop you half the time if you can even find one around. I live around the block from the police station and it takes at least 30 minutes for one to show up. Other towns around here I don't think they would even let you go with just a warning.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
LOL I don't think the cops in my town would even stop you half the time if you can even find one around. I live around the block from the police station and it takes at least 30 minutes for one to show up. Other towns around here I don't think they would even let you go with just a warning.

Yeah...I haven't been in trouble with a law man in a while, so I think my clean record helped my case because most of the time the cops around here are strict.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Painted the top on the Bronco and started in on the interior color change.

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Got the 72 fixed yesterday. Turned out to be a bad ground so I bought a new starter, solenoid, and voltage regulator for nothin. Dad also helped me figure out why my other back up light wasnt workin. I hate electrical bugs!!

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Got the 72 fixed yesterday. Turned out to be a bad ground so I bought a new starter, solenoid, and voltage regulator for nothin. Dad also helped me figure out why my other back up light wasnt workin. I hate electrical bugs!!

you aint alone.....

today we're getting the 88 ready to sell. expecting the guy to come back today to buy it. he checked it out yesterday and was gonna check out one other truck today. and he said he would make his decision then.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
dyed and colored the interior of the Bronco. Pics coming tomorrow. I also tried to wire up a dome light...but apparently I'm a dumbazz. I had power to the dome light, just can't get the damn lights to come on. But that'll be a post for tomorrow too.

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Hopefully, I'll be picking him up and bringing him home. I know he's gotta be home sick and missing his momma.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts