Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What Have You Done to Your FORD Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I installed a new radio... (a pair of speakers on the floor!)

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
I installed a new drain!
Its called the doors and mud and water fall out when you open them!
:)

I killed my truck so i have a REAL excuse to build a real truck finally!
WOOT WOOT!

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
I washed the SHO, it was dirty...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Drained the oil and pulled the timing chain

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
forgot about popping the timing chain out yesterday...so I got to do that. Also pulled the old plugs. Looked pretty good. A little black, but not bad.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
I used it as a work bench...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I beat a 325 in Red this morning...I was rather pleased. Dunno if Red was feeling food or the 325 was feeling bad...but it was a nice ego boost.

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Takin the 72 into work today and tomorrow cause the 85 needs wipers and needs the defroster fixed. Gonna be rainin next couple of days and it was a fun ride home last night with garbage wipers in the rain.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Bought the rest of the fluids for the Bronco and dropped the tranny pan. Tried finding one of those vacuums to suck the gear lube outta the 9".

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Bought the rest of the fluids for the Bronco and dropped the tranny pan. Tried finding one of those vacuums to suck the gear lube outta the 9".
Here ya go:
straws.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Almost done with the Bronco. Woulda finished it yesterday, but the restart of Pinks All Out interrupted the completion. I got everything done yesterday except for getting the radiator in, new fluids in and getting her timed in. I figured going from short block to almost complete in 6 hours wasn't too bad.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Replaced the 192 deg winter thermostat with a 180 deg summer thermostat.

The 180 stays too cold in the winter and the 192 is too hot in the summer.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Got the carb and timing dialed in right yesterday. I was like a proud papa yesterday. No more engine rattles or shakes, no more stuttering or sputtering. I tokk Dak's (I think) trick and put a beverage bottle on the air cleaner and the liquid was undisturbed. Also, found out yesterday I could do a peg leg burnout from a stanstill, no brakes, after all my time and effort...and that's with a 35's and 3.55's. I was never able to do that before, but now it looks like it's time for a locker. smiliepeelout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts