Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

v4...The Dents We Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^Agreed...a good example of a decently solid truck...but I think there are some odometer tricks going on with that thing...either recently rolled, new dash, or manually rolled by the owner.

Missing driver door striker bushing and the chrome is worn off the door panels. I call BS on the 645 miles.

Fellro

Staff member
Nice hole in the tail pipe too, as well as the rust on the frame.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
photobucket-1380-1370197085744_zpsd3d8e035.jpg

photobucket-19470-1370197049003_zps90b4f3d2.jpg

Saw this about 10 miles from our house and from a distance .....looks ok. When I started inspecting it, scared the *@#$ out of me. Meaning I'm wondering if I got lucky with buying my dent online and any future online lookies I'll be even more nervous about.

This thing was JUNK. A $199 maaco paint job, frame was pitted w/ rust, nothing on the body lined up. Underneath was soiled in oils and where there wasn't oil, there was rust, engine bay (my pos cheby - sorry Duncan - looked more showy), grill was barely hanging on, rust all along the top cab rails/curbs......and he lowered his price from 11.5k to $10k!

Ad says that with a little work this would be a show truck!

Kind of made me a little natious!

I might pay $3500-$4000 for it cause it's a dent and would be fun to tinker with and drive all year. But $10k......geeeeze!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

primetime

sawmill slave
Paint scheme is bad. But I like the options he put on it. Even late 70's chebbys look like the 80s and 90s models. If we ever bought one, it would be the early 70s and prior.

Back when I was 16 and having my 87 F-150 painted I wanted black with purple scallops so bad I couldn`t stand it. I took the magazine in to show the painter and his buddy who also had a body shop said $2000. My dish washing money was about $1200 short so I just said awww, well, just repaint it black. And I still want a truck with scallops.:wasntme:

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
That chevy looks like a matchbox car painter did it sometime around the early 80s

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
I really like that one....nice original resto...

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Definitely over priced, but I'd love to have that topper.

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
Nice truck but not 10000 bucks nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts