Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Update on my neck.......

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
I would so laugh if I didn't know how bad that darn thing hurts. :p

Well, he will be doing a new scan (nerve test and what not) on Friday to see what progression there has been and we'll see what we need to do next. My neck hasn't been cooperating so I bet I have to keep the treatments up for a while yet. I am tired of hurting and it's getting pricey so cross your fingers for me guys... in hopes I can move to the next level toward the 'cure'.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
So what needs to happen now, Karen?

Ryan

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
More of the current therapy and adjustments.. more time there, personal training (that's expensive) and my traction has been put off. My back is making progress, but my neck just isn't budging! :(

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
Well, they are teaching me how to use the posture pump so that I can soon buy one and start doing it myself at home 2 times a day. I hate it, it's intense and it hurts but it's an evil necessity. Hopefully that will start making a huge difference in my neck!!!

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Well, they are teaching me how to use the posture pump so that I can soon buy one and start doing it myself at home 2 times a day. I hate it, it's intense and it hurts but it's an evil necessity. Hopefully that will start making a huge difference in my neck!!!

Don't give up. sounds lioke you are making some progress

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
I've come too far to be a quitter now. The only thing that can stop me is if I can't afford to keep it up. That shouldn't be an issue though, or at least that's how the doc says it.

I just wish I knew in '87 what I know now. Some joyriding kids father would be paying out the nose for my hell! Ugh. Instead I get to pay and suffer all by myself. I hope that kid learned something that day, although there usually isn't much hope for a spoiled rotten rich delinquent who always gets his way. *sigh*

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
I've come too far to be a quitter now. The only thing that can stop me is if I can't afford to keep it up. That shouldn't be an issue though, or at least that's how the doc says it.

I just wish I knew in '87 what I know now. Some joyriding kids father would be paying out the nose for my hell! Ugh. Instead I get to pay and suffer all by myself. I hope that kid learned something that day, although there usually isn't much hope for a spoiled rotten rich delinquent who always gets his way. *sigh*

Just remember when you're all better do this. Run on the beach with a Bikini on and have someone video tape it and name it Eat Your Heart Out.

BTW send the rest of us a copy so we can drool. :drool:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts