Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Threads without answers

chuck101st

Springfield XD-9
Downs,IL.
I can't remember the exact title but it was the one about prices.

I have been sending E-mails out trying to recruit people have been fore awhile, no responses though :-\. I try to hit new users as well as users that seem agitated. I havent been posting in awhile due to the fact I've been in cali for awhile but now I am back to my no life ha!

so what if one were to post in general discussion on the other site a linky to this page?, obviously it would be gone instantly and result in instant banification, but it could get a couple quick ones on....

Bad approach.

They thrive on new users..that is their meat and potatoes.

Getting the new users here is more beneficial to FTF.

Just PM to e-mail you personally.

Push the fact this site is faster/more laid back and has very knowledgeable people that are not idjits.

The ones that have been there a while I search their user name in google and find them elsewhere to let them know.

I have found lots of members on GUN sites

Last edited:

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Get the guy in the 73-79 forum that Dr.Dirt replied to about the O-ring for the dizzy over here. I have the number for him It is: 87055-S94
87055-S94 = Obsolete, not serviced, not replaced.

O-Ring for the dizzy: B9TF12143A

MSRP: $2.31 / FTFpartsguy.com price: $1.25

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
87055-S94 = Obsolete, not serviced, not replaced.

O-Ring for the dizzy: B9TF12143A

MSRP: $2.31 / FTFpartsguy.com price: $1.25
Update.

87055S94 turned out to be the correct part number...I assumed it was a V8, till I read the thread at t'other site.

Doesn't matter anymore, as I found five new O-Rings at a dealer in VA, the OP bought two.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
It's good to see a lot more activity on this portion of the forum. At one time there had been about two months between threads. Welcome, all.

Actually I broke down and bought an '89, just to see some more activity.(HE HE).

I am not a major contributor, but I do appreciate all the info on this forum. Thank You and keep it comin'.

A lot of familiar people around here..
The 'other site' is a joke and has been getting worse and worse for the last couple years.

I generally stay on NWU.... not many tech questions, but when there is one, you know your going to get good advice, not some 14 year old that thinks he's god over the interweb.

We need EVERYONE here to get more people to this site.

To the point that the other site is is idle and finally realize what they have done.

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member

Ford Truck Articles