Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Threads without answers

dakonthemountain

California Chapter member
Well I was pretty sure you weren't my dad...haha, but if that pic was 20 years old, you coulda definitely passed for at least a family member of mine.

Another update, just went cruising the "show me your truck" threads over there and and shot emails to a mix of another 75+/- guys who have 2wd or 4wd's.

Hey Ben,
Remember from a old thread at the other site?... I thought I was your dad?!
Dak

You're doing a great job of recruitment.

One key issue IMO,is to curb the traffic on the other site and direct it here since it is the PEOPLE that make the site not the URL.

From what I was originally told, people would follow me where I went which was quite flattering but I believe that people need to respect those that do what they can to help people..not just rake in the bucks and pretend that THEY did all the work in making somethig successful enough to sell it.

I prefer social over anti-social with respect to everyone.

Now if I can get Bill to stop posting over there and just post here.. This place will be right up there as well.

I am presently working on site sponsors that are high profile on the web.The same ones I NEVER got credit for, on the other site.
I have landed one already that was going to be on there that now refuses to because of their actions against me.

Keep up the good work Ben

dakonthemountain

California Chapter member
Dennis,
I was disappointed when you disappeared from the other site. In my post about coming on here I noted that I was glad to have found where you went! I always appreciated your knowledge and generosity in sharing it with the rest of us. glad to see you here!
Dak

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
HEY! Wait a minute Ben... I may not be the most knowledgeable, but I DO at least have a clue! smiliestirthepot (Glad to be here anyway'peace'

I know you have a clue...you're one of the knowledgeable guys I was going after.

Hey Ben,
Remember from a old thread at the other site?... I thought I was your dad?!
Dak

Sure do...had me scared for a while there. Almost had a paternity test drawn up...haha.

You're doing a great job of recruitment.

I am presently working on site sponsors that are high profile on the web.The same ones I NEVER got credit for, on the other site.
I have landed one already that was going to be on there that now refuses to because of their actions against me.

Keep up the good work Ben

Thanks...I plan on bringing more over. I haven't checked the members list, but I've gotten right around 50 replies from guys who said they were either coming or signed up. To tell you the truth, I'm kinding waiting to see how long it will be before they revoke my PM and emailing privileges over there. I either PMed or emailed everyone to send me an email at my private address, and once I got their email I gave them the info. So it's well within the guidelines, but I'm really waiting to see how long til they 'wise up' and ban me again over there.

As far as sponsors are concerned...I noticed TMI wasn't sponsoring the other place anymore...any idea why? And do you think you could get them to come over here?

Last edited:

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
hey ben, while i was searching to try and PM you i couldnt access any of the threads you started...... i wonder why?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
hey ben, while i was searching to try and PM you i couldnt access any of the threads you started...... i wonder why?

I am definitely the wrong person to ask about this. I am a computer idiot. Does it work for anyone else? This is probably a question you could put in the Site Suggestions & Support section (it's the second section down on the forum page) or PM on of the FTF admins or mods.

Maybe you need a certain amount of posts to be able to search ?

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
i ment "over there" i was trying to respond to the PM ben sent me.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
i ment "over there" i was trying to respond to the PM ben sent me.

That's funny...I've been having problems over there too (ie no access to page, scrambled messages, tools don't work, etc.), and also noticed my responses have been getting deleted as well. Coincidence? Oh well, no biggie, I have this site now. I just hope to have access long enough to recruit a few more.

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
That's funny...I've been having problems over there too (ie no access to page, scrambled messages, tools don't work, etc.), and also noticed my responses have been getting deleted as well. Coincidence? Oh well, no biggie, I have this site now. I just hope to have access long enough to recruit a few more.

let me know if i can help.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
let me know if i can help.

Well you sure can...PM folks to send you a private email. When they do that, ask them to join here. It would be great to keep it to more respectable/knowledgeable folks instead of guys that often reply with "Well I can't help you, but I'm sure someone can."

chuck101st

Springfield XD-9
Downs,IL.
Hey Ben! I just looked over there and your sticky is gone.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Get the guy in the 73-79 forum that Dr.Dirt replied to about the O-ring for the dizzy over here.

I have the number for him

It is: 87055-S94

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'm stupid.

Last edited:

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
As long as you post in public here on this board (especially about member recruitment) then I can promise you'll have privileges revoked over there. That's all I'll say.

Ryan

Ben just tell 56mulberry I have the number posted here in this thread

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Ben just tell 56mulberry I have the number posted here in this thread

I would, but I'm not looking to completely get banned from over there...haha. They already disabled my PM's.

Ford Truck Articles