Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Threads without answers

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Alright fellas, I've already sent out about 100 messages and am awaiting response emails, I have about 50 more folks to go. I know I've already gotten a couple guys who have already started hanging out in the Bronco forums, so keep your fingers crossed. On top of that, I sent out a mass message to come join the site to a couple facebook groups I am a part of, so there's another 4000+/- invites.

Alright fellas, I've already sent out about 100 messages and am awaiting response emails, I have about 50 more folks to go. I know I've already gotten a couple guys who have already started hanging out in the Bronco forums, so keep your fingers crossed. On top of that, I sent out a mass message to come join the site to a couple facebook groups I am a part of, so there's another 4000+/- invites.

I finally recovered all my e-mails dating back to 2003 and have been sending e-mails to come here to FTF.

I have sent about a 100 or so myself this morning.

I started a Facebook site myself.

"Ford F-series Truck Owners of the World"

what name do you go by?

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
If you're searching for me Dennis...it's simply 'Ben Weisensel' I'll take a look at your group.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Alright, I'm officially done...got all the folks I could think of that are regular users that have a dentside. It took about 2.5-3 hours to do. Even if we get a third of those folks, that would be great. Also, in the last couple of hours, I've already gotten 9 replies that seem promising.

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That pic is from exactly 20 years ago and NO I'm not your Dad.

I have met my double btw,back in 1976

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That pic is from exactly 20 years ago and NO I'm not your Dad.

I have met my double btw,back in 1976

Well I was pretty sure you weren't my dad...haha, but if that pic was 20 years old, you coulda definitely passed for at least a family member of mine.

Another update, just went cruising the "show me your truck" threads over there and and shot emails to a mix of another 75+/- guys who have 2wd or 4wd's.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
New update fellas...out of the 225+/- invites I've sent out today, I've already gotten about 50 replies saying that they will at least check out this site. So can I get a gold star or a cookie or something if I can single handedly break the alltime recruitment record?

Maybe I shoulda done a little looking at them member list first, I think I sent out invites to about 15 guys that are already over here. Heck flathead95 had a truck of the month here already...haha.

Last edited:

chuck101st

Springfield XD-9
Downs,IL.
Why? Longbeds ride better!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Your absolutely right you deserve a reward!
As a reward!!
You can turn my truck in to a short bed smilietease

I told you I'd do it as long as you supplied the beer til I was done.

Why? Longbeds ride better!!

x2...I prefer longbeds. Only way I would get a short bed is if it was slammed, and as most of you know, I'm a 4by guy all the way...so it ain't gonna happen. Just remember, lowriders are for guys that can't get it up. And tall trucks are better because fat chicks can't jump.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I told you I'd do it as long as you supplied the beer til I was done.

x2...I prefer longbeds. Only way I would get a short bed is if it was slammed, and as most of you know, I'm a 4by guy all the way...so it ain't gonna happen. Just remember, lowriders are for guys that can't get it up. And tall trucks are better because fat chicks can't jump.

Well where I live a 4x4 would be for mall crawling I have a bronco and a 4x4 ranger, I really want a short bed because I like the look of a short bed better and its going to be a street truck :D

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Looks like I've got 4-5 guys over here today. I hope they keep on coming. And yes, this post was an effort to pad my post count.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hahahaha! did you get a change to talk to bear?

Naw I didn't. I basically stuck to the forums I hung out the most in (Dentsides, 335 series, 385 series, offroad and the young guy forum). I haven't had an FE in a few years, but I'll ask a few guys in that forum tomorrow...don't know too many of them, but I'll still ask.

dakonthemountain

California Chapter member
Trust me Dennis...I'm doing what I can. Yesterday afternoon, I realized I was recruiting the wrong people...I kept asking the knowledgeable guys over on the other site to jump ship, when in reality it's the guys that don't have a clue that need to come on over. Because the knowledgeable guys don't need too much help, but the other fellas are the ones that'll keep the dentside section hoppin'. So I'll keep trying to get some more folks over here, but like previously stated, if you don't have personal email addresses, the powers that be some how find out what I'm PRIVATE messaging.

Although, the best approach is to send a PM telling the individual to email you at your personal email. So I guess that's how you get around it. I think I'll dedicate tomorrow to finding folks who need answers.

HEY! Wait a minute Ben... I may not be the most knowledgeable, but I DO at least have a clue! smiliestirthepot (Glad to be here anyway'peace'

Ford Truck Articles