Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The Dentsdes we find for sale - post them here

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
You're right on that Doug...it's ebay Buyer beware. It also shouldn't have a black grille or 85mph speedo.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
What speedo should be in a 77 ?
My 79 has an 85mph speedo

100 mph...can't remember if it was 77.5 or a 78 change, so I may be slightly off base with that particular truck.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
What speedo is in Red?

100mph, but that's early 77. It's easy enough to the 100mph swap into a rig with an 85mph speedo. I believe UNRULEE has done it in his 79.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
77.5 was the cut off for the speedo, and other things.

I want that axle so bad but its a little high priced.

They typically sell for between $1,200-$1,500 in my neck of the woods when equipped with 4.10's, the 3.54's bring the value down slightly but not much, these axles are getting pretty hard to find in certain parts of the country, i'm still waiting to find that rust bucket of a 78/79 with the sno-fighter package on craigslist for 200 bucks whos clueless owner has no idea there's a D60 up front lol.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I saw a 1979 F100 flare side pickup today in the parking lot up at the grocery store FOR SALE. The thing was a dark brown and just beautiful with almost no rust. It didn't list any details about the drivetrain but it was 2wd and sat at the stock height. It was absolutely gorgeous!!!! The guy was asking $3 grand.

Ryan

He's back at it. Wonder which one of his "friends" is going to win this auction. I sure would of liked to seen the before pictures of it to see how bad the rust was. You can bet that if it wasn't rusty he would proudly display a before shot, I know I would. I'll give him some credit, the crewcab looks nice but there are a couple things that need to be finished to be correct.

I also noticed he claims it is a Ranger XLT but it has plain door panels, a Custom badge on the glovebox, no woodgrain around the instrument cluster, some POS steering wheel and it is not sporting the XLT badges on the cowl.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0510733542&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Wow...he's been away for a long time. It actually looks like a CC he sent me pics of a while ago. To be honest, it did have some minor rust issues, but not that bad. But it's definitely been resprayed.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
If you click on the photobucket link in his ad you will see 2 other trucks hes had. A gorgeous red super cab and a blue and white xlt F350 I wish Id have bought about a year ago. All 3 trucks are stunning.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
If you click on the photobucket link in his ad you will see 2 other trucks hes had. A gorgeous red super cab and a blue and white xlt F350 I wish Id have bought about a year ago. All 3 trucks are stunning.

WOW...I'd literally kill for that SC...would need some VIN confirmation and swap out the rims and tires.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts