Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The Dentsdes we find for sale - post them here

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Ranger , Ive seen 2 standard tilt colums lately on ebay. That tcase guy had one listed last week but they seem to be getting some high bids.

Yeah and over or close to 400 bucks, I ain't that foolish.

I am curious about the *gasp* LMC steel one...seems expensive...but it is LMC.

And those are supposed to be chrome plated. I'd like to see what one looks like.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
On that CC...the blue one...is he maybe on a bit of crack to be asking 10K min?..

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
On that CC...the blue one...is he maybe on a bit of crack to be asking 10K min?..

I figure a 10-12k max is about what it could sell for. Finding one is hard enough, finding one that nice is damn near impossible, just depends on if the economy can handle that selling price. Although, he says it's a 76...has 73-75 grille. And he was mistaken about the LP60 too, they didn't just come in CC's...I'm sure there's more, but I wasn't looking too hard...it was shiny and looked nice.

He's on crack and by the looks of it I think Ben is to. No way it is worth 10K, way to much body damage and the interior looks terrible. I only gave 4750 for mine and it was in way better shape than this one.

!BdCkHFgB2k~$(KGrHqYH-CwEqut7Er(UBK3JBNuFPg~~_12.JPG

Mark that is a real nice looking truck for the money!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I know which blue one you linked to Ben, the 76 or so. That is a nice looking crew as well.

On that red F-250 you posted Ben I really like that hood scoop he has on it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Tex is gonna crap himself when he sees that shortbed.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hot damn...you could almsot make your money back by scrapping those trucks. That CC is definitely worth it.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts