Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The Dentsdes we find for sale - post them here

i think that someone was working on it and got pissed off went inside grabbed the camera and said fawk it. im selling this pos.

You may have a point - I would steal the springs off her if I could use em... and those bumpers...ok maybe the roll bar too lol

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
I'm kinda wondering how you get a $1000 brake/drum job.

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
79 F250 Ranger w/180 actual miles???

Hmm I'm a natural skeptic but it sure is clean from what little can be told by the pics

Wow, that truck is very clean. If that truck only has 180 miles, I would think it would be worth more than 9500. However, if it only has that many miles, I could see the truck needing some work. After 30 years of just sitting around isn't good, unless someone already has done some work to it. As a side note, how could someone buy a brand new truck like that and just put it into storage?

Wow, that truck is very clean. If that truck only has 180 miles, I would think it would be worth more than 9500. However, if it only has that many miles, I could see the truck needing some work. After 30 years of just sitting around isn't good, unless someone already has done some work to it. As a side note, how could someone buy a brand new truck like that and just put it into storage?

Yeah that's what I'm thinking... unless they bought it and had to leave for some reason, then never made it back?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts