Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The Dent "Parts" We Find

Just a bit. There is no way in hell Ford is going to let this winch contraption leave it's showroom. Also I don't think the cab and chassis' came with any type of a box, the owner had to put that on themselves. Hence the reason they were called cab and chassis.

!B5WZCewBGk~$(KGrHqF,!i0EydnSIFRpBMtQw1U-u!~~_3.JPG

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
Holy geezus...looks like some real good parts for a grand. I wonder if he'd part and ship some stuff.

I wouldn't see why not, but some people just want to get rid of things in bulk and not spend the time taking things apart and the work of shipping even though he could probably make more money. These are the times I wish I had space and means to get things like this.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Holy hell...it's tough to get torn seats for that cheap, much less redone and a green piece.

No kidding!!..I got a ballpark figure here for refinishing mine....nowhere remotley near that!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
No kidding!!..I got a ballpark figure here for refinishing mine....nowhere remotley near that!

Can you even get the material from SMS to reupholster a seat for under $100?

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Can you even get the material from SMS to reupholster a seat for under $100?

I doubt it, the welt alone would probably be that much!

Ford Truck Articles