Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ta Daaa! 56K DEATH

I'm gonna have to agree with the brick comment on the 87-91, especially the Bronco, though a forward control van is more of a brick.
FC_Jeep_Van_478.jpg

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Hey i love my brick, if it cant go trhough something it bounces off unharmed!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
May have been a brick, but likely was fast than any of yalls junk....

Sure...keep thinking that buddy. Only thing I can't figure out about that truck is, was it faster 0-60 or change in ownership so you could get a Chevy.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Here's my new toy......and here's the list of all I've done to it in the two days It's been in my possession:Wired the glowplugs into a pushbutton on the dash, swapped gauge clusters as PO had put a gas cluster in it, put in new(used) clutch pedal assembly as the old one was broken, welded the body piece back in that the pedal assembly bolts to under the dash, Put exhaust on with a glasspack since before it dumped out right underneath the cab (MUCH BETTER!), Swapped starters for one my buddy had layin around, put new (used) headlight switch in, Hooked up speedo behind cluster, put new chrome trimmed headlights and grill in, and straightened out lower valance.

010-1.jpg

011.jpg

See the two mirrors?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^Cliff, you should put my quote under JR's so it sounds like we're talking about each other...hahahaha.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts