Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ta Daaa! 56K DEATH

IDI + 5spd = MPG...

Not only that, but that IDI is quite content sipping on fryer oil or drained transmission oils etc...

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Not only that, but that IDI is quite content sipping on fryer oil or drained transmission oils etc...

Exactly, and I intend to start doing that eventually. One of my close buddies has already contemplated building a filtration system to do just that. Unfortunately, he'll have to sacrifice some oil whenever winter comes around as he's got 2 grove heaters he uses at the edge of the shop (open ends)

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I didn't notice earlier, but it looks to be a very rare Peterbilt Peterson special.

What a great find man!

Ya know, there's a story behind those trucks.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Nice project....but I like your friends truck better lol

Give it time. In the automotive hobby, you need to see the potential, not what it is. And from JR's track record...he doesn't seem to be content with stock for long.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
I didn't notice earlier, but it looks to be a very rare Peterbilt Peterson special.

What a great find man!

Ya know, there's a story behind those trucks.

Man, You noticed! Yup, it's number 1 of 1 made...cool ain't it? Comes with that nifty emblem, blue dash with a custom crack, one blue door panel and one grey one along with 4 mismatched tires and wheels and a custom exhaust that originally dumps out halfway under the cab!

Nice project....but I like your friends truck better lol

Yea, we just put that front clip on about a month n a half ago. The headlights and grill that are on mien came off of his....

Give it time. In the automotive hobby, you need to see the potential, not what it is. And from JR's track record...he doesn't seem to be content with stock for long.

truf truf...no problem with a chugger though......it hauls enough arse for me to be content....for a while.Really want a set of powerkings and I'll be set.

I know thatsmilietease I just like the head light and grill style better on the gray one then the blue one.

The Gen 8's only look good to me if the truck is sittin up a bit, has decent tires and rattles like a mariachi band.

No love for the Brick Gens.... *sigh* lol good find though bet she sounds good too.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I wanna know why you guys are singling out the 87-91's as bricks...the way I see it, the F-series were complete bricks from 67-97. The only real radii on 67-72's was the bump and the nose of the hood. The 73-79's had the concave radius and roof line. The 80-86's pretty much were only straight lines. Personally, I thought the 87-91's were rather curvy and slightly more curvy from 92-97.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
I wanna know why you guys are singling out the 87-91's as bricks...the way I see it, the F-series were complete bricks from 67-97. The only real radii on 67-72's was the bump and the nose of the hood. The 73-79's had the concave radius and roof line. The 80-86's pretty much were only straight lines. Personally, I thought the 87-91's were rather curvy and slightly more curvy from 92-97.

I think that is because of the way they look.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts