Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

T M I 434

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I remember now, it was some dude named Kris? he said it about BBs some thing about the angle of the heads some thing or other..

These days I dont know what is good or bad info, I get told so many different conflicting thing from so many people engine builders people on forms articles in magazines tv show car shows, most of the time it goes in one ear and out the other.

Ummm...pretty sure Kris has a roller in George.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
yep..same as in our Harley motors....If memory serves me right, 2.19'' intake, 1.88 exhaust, .657 lift and about 250 [email protected]

I dont wonna high Jakie your thread, but I went and was looking at the new Harley fat boys and man they sound like girl bikes! I remember harleys sounding allot meaner then that..
I want a bike that shakes the earth around it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I dont wonna high Jakie your thread, but I went and was looking at the new Harley fat boys and man they sound like girl bikes! I remember harleys sounding allot meaner then that..
I want a bike that shakes the earth around it.

As a company, they want to maintain their marketing schemes, but want the bikes to appeal to a new generation of riders. Seriously, that's really what's going on.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Pretty sure he didn't go roller.

Damn...alright, thought he said something about it a couple days ago. I stand corrected.

Tex...I'd still like to see that thread though...just to inform myself.

Sorry for the highjack Duncan.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
As a company, they want to maintain their marketing schemes, but want the bikes to appeal to a new generation of riders. Seriously, that's really what's going on.

I fell head over heals in love with a bike thats long been lost to past, it was called a Quantum Liberty oh man so beautiful, when the deal turned it on it actually shook the dirt around the bike, the 4 of us just went "oh baby, how much"
I have some pics of it some place that I never scanned.

And i'll dig that thread up.
High jack over :D

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Damn...alright, thought he said something about it a couple days ago. I stand corrected.

Tex...I'd still like to see that thread though...just to inform myself.

Sorry for the highjack Duncan.

Highjacking and Hijinks are common around here....hehehe...np.
:rolling laugh: :rolling laugh:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
And i'll dig that thread up.
High jack over :D

Found it...and I think he was primarily talking about lift and solid rollers...and yes Paul, you're right about Kris' cam.

Last edited:

havi

third member
makes sense, since the 400's head to block angle is the same as any Windsor.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Ok..cam specs are as follows:
224/232 duration @.050
.598/.609 lift
108 deg lobe separation
There is going to be a tie bar system added .

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Just got an update from TMI....cam is being ground by Comp Cams and will probably arrive at the end of this week or early next week and he figures everything else will be ready to ship by the time the cam arrives.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Good to hear the update Duncan...hopefully no more hiccups.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
The engine should be shipped out sometime next week....I might have it shipped to a US location and drive down to get it.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
No...still been working on getting the garages organized....but that is nearly done, I'm hoping to be working on it this weekend and next week.

Bah, your slow old man. Me thinks you need to drop ship it to my house.. I'll find a use for it.

LOL

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts