Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

T M I 434

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Does this boat anchor run yet?

:D

Last I heard your 460 wasn't running too well either...and you were considering putting a 'boat anchor' in it's place.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Dunkers...hope you don't mind but we were talking about efi on 400's over on FSB and I gave a few folks a link to this thread. So if you get any PM's from new users or something like that...blame me.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Does this boat anchor run yet?

:D

smilietease smilietease smilietease

Dunkers...hope you don't mind but we were talking about efi on 400's over on FSB and I gave a few folks a link to this thread. So if you get any PM's from new users or something like that...blame me.

No sweat...and besides, I already blame you for all kinds of things :D

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Here are some more pics:

Roller cam...with 1.73 roller rockers lift is .602/.612 and 224, 232 @ .050.
LSA is 108 deg. Advertised duration 273/281. Comp Cams custom grind.

Engine_parts_013.JPG

Lunati roller lifters with tie-bars:

Engine_parts_017.JPG

Engine_parts_035.JPG

hi DNFXDLI, i need a reference, im using the 3v heads, those lunati roller lifters with a very similar custom comp cam to yours and the comp cams double springs 924-16, do you know what kind of push rods tim is using on yours? length¿? I measured my needs but wanted to have a reference as i said before,

Thanx

Joe

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Dman...any progress on this or the truck? I'd imagine work is picking back up for you, so not much time.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Sorry Joe....I missed your post. I'm not sure what brand of pushrod he sold me, I will ask...or, Tim, if you see this..please respond :D

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Guy that is going to help me assemble it called today...I'm gonna call the machine shop this week and see how busy they are.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
It must be a sign...Tim just sent me an email regarding some damaged gaskets that I had. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fl.
Wow this is a long thread. I just went thru most of it. Get that motor together, you will love it. I have a TMI 400 on my bronco. Runs great,lots or grunt. Go EFI it's a good thing.

Bax

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Wow this is a long thread. I just went thru most of it. Get that motor together, you will love it. I have a TMI 400 on my bronco. Runs great,lots or grunt. Go EFI it's a good thing.

Bax

Yeah...it would be nice to get that pile of parts installed!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Dear god! man i've been gone this long and you still haven't done it, geez.
get with the program Mister.

Yeah, yeah....the rest of the truck has taken longer than I had thought.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts