Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

sig banner size?

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Thanks for the offer Chris. I threw that up just to see if I like the idea of a sig pic. Once I make up my mind, I'll be asking for your services lol.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I shouldn't type when I'm tired and sun baked. You know what I mean. We need a bird flippin smilie. :p

Thanks for the offer Chris. I threw that up just to see if I like the idea of a sig pic. Once I make up my mind, I'll be asking for your services lol.

I actually made mine...but had no clue how to blend the pics together. Chris fixed it for me (blurred or some weird thing). Thanks again.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
No problem brother. You deserve all the credit. That idea of putting the three angles of the truck together was brilliant. Couldn't believe I never thought of it with all the sigs I've made. Nice work YelloThumbUp

Umm...I took those three pics for the club website. Sent them to the webmaster (????) and she chose what she wanted to use.

I had them on a screen saver and they came up in that order...Hmmm...I kind of like that...then started playing.

It was not my intention to make a banner to start with. Just playing.

Just an accident. I don't recall having seen one like that before anywhere.

I shouldn't type when I'm tired and sun baked. You know what I mean. We need a bird flippin smilie. :p

we do. it's : flipoff : or :flipoff:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts