Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post your gen 7

You know, I was in Sparks, NV a few weeks ago and went into the Summit Racing warehouse store there. My boss was with me and she let me go into Summit and she told me to take as much time as I wanted and she sat in the corner with some knitting while I spent an hour and a half drooling over all the high performance parts. She made HUGE points with me that day. Plus, earlier in the day I went to a great salvage yard there and got a bunch of trim parts I need for the interior of the truck. Was I in heaven or what?

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
You know, I was in Sparks, NV a few weeks ago and went into the Summit Racing warehouse store there. My boss was with me and she let me go into Summit and she told me to take as much time as I wanted and she sat in the corner with some knitting while I spent an hour and a half drooling over all the high performance parts. She made HUGE points with me that day. Plus, earlier in the day I went to a great salvage yard there and got a bunch of trim parts I need for the interior of the truck. Was I in heaven or what?

My Boss goes with me and help pull parts.

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
well, it's a cloudy day, so have to use pic's I have

IMG_1892.JPG

IMG_1806.JPG

IMG_1957.JPG

smilieFordlogo

That's a clean lookin' truck Roy! I wish my shifter came back as far as yours. I'm going to have to have one fabricated for my T5. I have to really reach in 1, 3, and 5th gears to get to the shifter.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
That's a clean lookin' truck Roy! I wish my shifter came back as far as yours. I'm going to have to have one fabricated for my T5. I have to really reach in 1, 3, and 5th gears to get to the shifter.

Can you adjust the throw on your shifter?

Fellro

Staff member
The T-5 trannies have the stick straight into the trans. Only way to adjust is change the shifter lever.

The T5 in my truck was custom made by Modern Driveline and I think he can fabricate a new bracket where the Hurst shifter attaches but I think I am just going to have the Hurst shifter modified (cut and rewelded to make it come farther back) or just have one fabricated from scratch. To my knowledge there's no way to adjust the Hurst shifter. When I installed it, it just has the 2 bolt holes on the end to attach to the shifter.

Brad

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts