Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post up a pic of what your truck looks like TODAY!

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Here's the fog lights, and what it looks like now. (all three pictures are from today)
013111134959.jpg

013111212520.jpg

013111212934.jpg

Last edited:

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Oh you kids and your mudding :wasntme:

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I love it... It actually wasn't the plan for today though. We was just going for a trail ride, up to a place we have been a bunch. Then we ended up down in the mud pits playing after we got there. Worked better for me though, since I need radius arm bushings (ordering them tomorrow), and it sounded like the front end was coming out from under it when I was on the rocky trails.

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Where did you order the bushings from? Because the new Skyslackers are made in mexico crap that disintegrated after 3 hard wheeling trips for me.

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
yep says daystar, you should be good to go I havnt heard of anything bad with them

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Alright, sounds good.

Anything's gotta be an improvment over whats in it now though, it's got stock and the front end moves about two inches back and forth.

Heres a pic of my truck I took today when I was at my dads. Can't wait for the snow to melt. I'm also going to have to wait for a couple of rain falls to wash away the salt as well before I put it back on the road. I'm going to need the truck for the may long weekend(canadian). Its the walleye opener and I'm going to take a weeks vacation and go fishing. I'm going to put a topper on the truck and sleep in the back.
008.jpg

i see this thread hasnt been touched in a few months, but i like it, so im going to throw mine on here! its a 1977 F-250 with a 351m, 205 transfer case, c6 tranny, 4:11 gears and a 4 inch lift (i think). in this pic, its running 35's. sorry but i dont have any current pics, and this was taken a little over a year ago. since then its gotten a better bed, better doors, and a better set of fenders. the cab corners are in pretty rough shape, so im not sure if im going to be able to save them, or if im going to have to go with a total different cab. when i took the bed off, i rebuilt the spring packs cause i have a couple broken leafs, and i replaced the gas tank because there was a hole in the side of it.

Attachments

• 4.jpg

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Looks like a nice truck to take offroad and fun with.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Love this thread....wish there were more pics....here's one my wife took of my and the new baby last week when we had some sun for about a minute!

He's wearing the onsie of a picture of his future truck!

IMG_0762.JPG

Looks like a nice truck to take offroad and fun with.

ya, it is, but i have way bigger plans. i want to do a full restoration on it. im sure ill post more pictures in a build thread on here soon hopefully.

taxreliever, that picture is awesome....id have that put on my wall if i had a pic like that, lol.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
What it looks like today :D

79_Truck_01012.JPG

DNFXDLI, what are you using to coat the frame with? i used rustoleum out of a spray can for mine, but its coming off only about a year later. really would like to find something that will stay on and keep looking good.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
It's being powdercoated.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Love this thread....wish there were more pics....here's one my wife took of my and the new baby last week when we had some sun for about a minute!

He's wearing the onsie of a picture of his future truck!

IMG_0762.JPG

Very Nice. What is the wording on the onesie?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts