Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post up a pic of what your truck looks like TODAY!

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
Hey guys,posted recent pics of my rig in my gallery, at its first show back in Oct.still a work in progress but is now drivable,got many positive feed backs from others & the kids just love it.that to me makes all the blood sweat & tears all worth it. Enjoy!!

A lot of very nice trucks posted on here. It is great to see that these old dents have found good homes.
Randy

Still a ways to go, but she's getting there.

pb230376.jpg

pb230383.jpg

Last edited:
Still a ways to go, but she's getting there.

pb230376.jpg

pb230383.jpg

not bad at all, those are some huge plug wires! the dist cap is a nice touch also...I got M/T valve covers on mine too.

Hey guys,posted recent pics of my rig in my gallery, at its first show back in Oct.still a work in progress but is now drivable,got many positive feed backs from others & the kids just love it.that to me makes all the blood sweat & tears all worth it. Enjoy!!

I checked 'em out, looks great man.

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
Many thanks Evan,@ Truckin'AK we all gotta start some where,you got a very nice Rig there,looks like she will clean up well & i love that shade of blue.Good luck!

not bad at all, those are some huge plug wires! the dist cap is a nice touch also...I got M/T valve covers on mine too.

Thanks Evan. The plug wires look bigger than they are due to the protective cover they have on them. I am not a big fan of the clear cap. I have a blue in the shop. The clear one sure makes it easy to se where the rotor is pointing though.

Many thanks Evan,@ Truckin'AK we all gotta start some where,you got a very nice Rig there,looks like she will clean up well & i love that shade of blue.Good luck!

Thanks BuzzGun, it has taken longer than I wanted, but she's getting closer to the road. I picked that body to use because it is the same color my dad had when I was a kid. This is sort of a "tribute truck" to his old one. When I get time, I'll do a build thread on it.

Beautiful truck Mark

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts