Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post up a pic of what your truck looks like TODAY!

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Looks nice in that light.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup
same ole

0.jpg

Mark,

I think you have the sexiest paint job that I've ever seen on anything...ever. Your truck makes me think unnatural thoughts. :drool:

thanks for the welcome guys i live in wilmington north carolina bought my first dent in 1977 green step side free wheeling package still have the truck two kids drove in college then back to me retired from railroad after 37 years in 2001 have free time now restored two 79 s last year and still have my 77 wife thinks im crazy never grew up thanks again for welcome james cooper ak supercoop

ok. you asked for it. what my truck looks like today.

I have lots of experience building street rods and rebuilding junk Jeeps. It's a good thing. This 79 is rough but I have a good source of used parts.

Attachments

• sideview0001.jpg
  • 79Interior0001.jpg

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
^^^Oh boy............

steering wheels

Not just yet. I've bought 2 off ebay and the truck came with one stock. Not sure why i like them so much but I do. After I make a real good one from the parts of 3 I may be interested in selling one.

:pimp: Just don't leave me alone with her.

Hey guys have you ever seen the "man loves car" doco.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...899/Man-admits-having-sex-with-1000-cars.html

Edward Smith, who lives with his current "girlfriend" – a white Volkswagen Beetle named Vanilla, insisted that he was not "sick" and had no desire to change his ways.

"I appreciate beauty and I go a little bit beyond appreciating the beauty of a car only to the point of what I feel is an expression of love," he said.

"Maybe I'm a little bit off the wall but when I see movies like Herbie and Knight Rider, where cars become loveable, huggable characters it's just wonderful.

"I'm a romantic. I write poetry about cars, I sing to them and talk to them just like a girlfriend. I know what's in my heart and I have no desire to change."

He added: "I'm not sick and I don't want to hurt anyone, cars are just my preference."

If the car has dual exhaust does that mean he is having an affair ?

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Just like the Bob Seger song "still the same"....

DSCF4195.JPG

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
See...with geriactricism comes great observation skills :D

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts