Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a picture of your F-150!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Yeah to be honest I wouldn't have bought one, but I liked this truck soo much that I settled on the color. Now it has really grown on me :D

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Chris, if you ever do get a paint job, if you want to fancy it up do a two-tone or something. I love the white too. I know exactly what you mean about it looking clean almost all of the time.

Ryan

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
To look at, I don't like white that much. To keep clean, it's nice, but I don't really care.

When it gets hot, though, it's awesome.

I borrowed my father's medium blue Focus for a week this summer, and even though it had A/C (which my truck doesn't) I still dreaded walking out to it after 10 hours in the sun-baked parking lot much more than I did my white Ranger.

Next time I get to choose (buying used, color is a low priority to me), I might go with silver- not quite so plain as white, but nearly as cool in the summer.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Chris, if you ever do get a paint job, if you want to fancy it up do a two-tone or something. I love the white too. I know exactly what you mean about it looking clean almost all of the time.

Ryan
Check this out, just went out and took these:

Appears pretty clean right? (minus the mud on the tire [good Brad Paisley song]):
DSC00883Medium.jpg

Upon closer inspection:
DSC00885Medium.jpg

DSC00886Medium.jpg

DSC00887Medium.jpg

None of those dirty spots are visible from more than 5 or 6 feet away :nana: :nana: I haven't washed my truck in probably over a month, so this includes several hard rains and general dirt collection :nana: :nana:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
To look at, I don't like white that much. To keep clean, it's nice, but I don't really care.

When it gets hot, though, it's awesome.

I borrowed my father's medium blue Focus for a week this summer, and even though it had A/C (which my truck doesn't) I still dreaded walking out to it after 10 hours in the sun-baked parking lot much more than I did my white Ranger.

Next time I get to choose (buying used, color is a low priority to me), I might go with silver- not quite so plain as white, but nearly as cool in the summer.
Yes sir. Also a huge perk of the white color. I seldom use my A/C unless its BAKING outside.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member

Ryan
No, no, no Ryan. He doesn't need a two-tone to "fancy" it up. He just needs a graphic on it. Like I did on mine, but something more fitting for him and his personality. How about:

Hippie_Ride.jpg

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
here are some updated pics:rotz: :waa: :waa:

CIMG0081.JPG

CIMG0082.JPG

CIMG0083.JPG

CIMG0085.JPG

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
yeah just a few things LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
custom made what do you wanna know!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
That is exactly where I got the idea from but as you prob well know now I can;t just go buy sumpin when i can make one for myself! LOL

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts