Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a picture of your F-150!

thanks, both are a work in progress. the glastron will be in the water this yr for the 1st time in 10ys.
the truck, i'm taking off the flowmaster and going back to stock.

2 yrs in May on the glastron. my wife bought it for me as a resto project. $300 w/trailer and the 60hp johnson. weather permitting i hope to launch 7June and the name will be "Nancy's Dream". long story.

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Huh......I actually don't HAVE a good picture of my F150 (or my wife's now, I should say)........but I'll have to get one to post. Nice little truck, and it runs REAL good, but I needed something with more mojo to pull a trailer with. I'll post one when (huh who am I kidding, IF) I ever get home :)

Gunner

a bad pic of a ford is better than having a chevy, dodge, nissan, toyota, in the driveway.

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
a bad pic of a ford is better than having a chevy, dodge, nissan, toyota, in the driveway.

C'mon man. You talking to the man who's the head of a two Ford household ;). And whats even better, is that I talked the missus into trading her HONDA on MY F250. :D

Gunner

she's a keeper..

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
I love your truck and I'm a sucker for the classic boats......How long have ya had the Glastron?
But Brad, it's FIBERGLASS!! I thought I was the glass guy and you we're the OLD WODD guy!! ROFLMAO

But Brad, it's FIBERGLASS!! I thought I was the glass guy and you we're the OLD WODD guy!! ROFLMAO
I do hope you meant WOOD... Goose is the WOOD guy. Otherwise, you misspelled WAD, which would be YOU...

If in fact Mr. Spellcheck (I've got your back Ryan) meant wood, mine is a "classic", lenny1carl's is a "glassic". YelloThumbUp
I guess I'm not allowed to love any 6.0s because I love my 7.3, too, according to his line of thinking...
This is why their are so many orphans in the world...LOL

I have them all.
Ford is my truck, my van, etc....
But I have kinda "collected" all these others...

And you left out the Suby.

i in no way meant to drive anyone nuts.....i was hoping the pic taken in july'05 would make us all warm and fuzzy:angel:

i in no way meant to drive anyone nuts.....i was hoping the pic taken in july'05 would make us all warm and fuzzy:angel:
You could in no way drive me NUTS.
I got there ALL BY MY LONESOME.

And you know what they say, If you feel all warm and fuzzy, it's probable time to change your underwear...

Fellro

Staff member
You can't drive any of this crew nuts, they already live there!! Never take these guys too serious, they don't know how to be!

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
This was taken the day I sold it. '93 F150 with over 210,000 miles on it. Original engine and tranny, bar none the best vehicle we've owned to date.

Truck2.jpg

The torch got passed onto this little beauty (my son's new Ranger)

Nicknew3.jpg

Glad I took that pic, since it generally looks like this ever since

cid_Photo-0094.jpg

it warms my heart to see a 4x4 dirty and a smiling kid.
get them dirty

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
You could in no way drive me NUTS.
I got there ALL BY MY LONESOME.

And you know what they say, If you feel all warm and fuzzy, it's probable time to change your underwear...

And besides, who'd want to be known as a nutdriver? :D

Gunner

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts