Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a picture of your F-150!

yes this is self serving, but it's my best truck pic 'cause it has my girls in it
R.jpg

It's a great picture, Carl.....a man's truck and his best buddy.... Just one question and because your relationship with your dog is so evident, do you find yourself having to spell some things so your dog doesn't pick up on what you're saying?

goose, just in case.. that was my wife in her painting shirt w/ sassy. she'd just rustoleum'd her hair. she did more versions of red in her hair than i looked at when i painted the truck.

Do I ever feel lower that whale poop....I hope you can see your way clear to forgive me. :redface: I thought that was you (some guys are pretty boys) and the two girls you referred to was your dog Sassy, and your truck. (some call their vehicles female names)

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
This was my F150 before I traded up to the F350. Loved this truck and until I stepped up to the Lariat I thought the new interiors of Ford had gone Cheap lookin. I thought my 2000 F150's interior looked better then the 2005 F150 interior.

normal_P20115242.jpg

goose.. no sweat. i told her many times she was out
"Man"ing me. then she promptly beat my ass. J/K. that was a horrible camera and unless you knew her i can see the mistake. my nephew made the same mistake.."uncle carl, when did you have red hair?"

don't try this at home

i'm a trained retard. you all could be killed. the tailgate made it to 8'. i did this 20 mins ago.
HPIM0192.jpg

It is always interesting for me to see pictures like that. I have never in my life been in deep snow.

Its t-shirt weather down here!!! :nana: :nana:
Me too. down in Houston and it's 75 degrees here at 9 pm. I'll be home this weekend.

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
Here are my two:

A 2001 2 wheel drive:
cb3fbbeaa9.jpg

and a 1998 Four Wheel Drive

4554748f51.jpg
http://www.imagejar.com/uploads/4554748f51.jpg

Oh and Brian nice '88 we had an '88 but sold it so we could get the '01. Ours was starting to have major problems and we didn't have the time then to mess with it.

I really need to get more pics of the '01 but I am waiting until I fix the damages (not major thankfully) it got the night I hit a buck.

Last edited by a moderator:
.....Oh and Brian nice '88 we had an '88 but sold it so we could get the '01. Ours was starting to have major problems and we didn't have the time then to mess with it.

I really need to get more pics of the '01 but I am waiting until I fix the damages (not major thankfully) it got the night I hit a buck.

I bought that to drive a few summers ago while I hunted for a C5 (transmission) to adapt to the 89 ranger I bought new. I drove the ranger for 16 years and now it is my brothers daily driver.

Dad fell in love with the 88 and would not let me sell it once I got the ranger going again. confused

It is a rare evening indeed when I do not see several groups of deer on the way home from work. So far....I have not hit any of them. I am sure it is just a matter of time though.

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
Yeah I've seen a lot of deer and even tapped one moving slow but never anything like this. I was taking my son to the E.R. (he got burned) in Salem. My mind wasn't where it should have been or I would have seen it coming. It happened about a 1/4 mile E. of Charlene's Rentals (storage) and you know the place. ;)

I was doing 60 or so when I hit it and since I never saw it, it was at a full 60+.

I just knew the truck was totaled but I didn't stop and I didn't look at it (afraid they may have to see me too in E.R. if I did). I don't know how I was so lucky but in the end the damage is only just a hair under $1000. Talk about God being on my side. It's all body/bumper/front plate holder damage and it needs that new trim that goes around the grill.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts