Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

painting my wheels

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I will. Lol.

I just meant it'd look cooler on a lifted truck (p.s. yours) compared to one like mine that I want to lower. :) That one doesn't have the additional strength factor, either.
Yeah I know whatchu mean... And if it came down to it, I think I'd buy a nice billet cover or somethin for mine before the Clear Gearz cover... Yeah the clear gearz has a 'whoa neato' factor but it doesn't really look bada$$... Kinda nerdy actually, hahaha.

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Looks like a blender. :rofl:

I'm glad you saw my point, it does have a 'neato' factor.. but doesn't go far beyond that.

I have seen the clear gearz on the explorer site (video). They are cool looking on a lifted truck. You can see them in traffic from behind.

If you are doing rock crawling...I am not sure how they hold up, however, for off-road (mud, etc.) they hold up quite well. That is what the guys over there say anyway.

I have no money for toys like that. LOL

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
Let the record show that at 7:00 P.M. CST on March 3, 2008 Chris rendered Tony speechless!!!

holy crap!!! what in the world happened to my thread when i was gone!!!!

i need to get a new cover for my diff actually since its starting to slowly seep.. how much was that roush one anyway?

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
HOLY HELL!!! oh man scrap that idea.... i can get a normal one for wicked cheap. i thought it was like $125 or something like that. i DO want that shifter though!

Ford Truck Articles