Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

painting my wheels

I know. Every time I think of him asking that I laugh out loud. The bad (sad!)part was he was so serious at the time. He literally thought they all sprayed out of the one can.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Where are them pics?

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
ill be getting them tomorrow....when i get the truck running...............died on my tonight BUT i will get the pics!

i think he's really just stalling so he can go get something to cover up the grabber green all over the wheels

still think you should go with an orange pinstripe. ...just on 1 of the spokes - from the axle to the edge of the rim

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
hmm that might look good actually. i would do it until i get the body work though

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
well FINALLY heres the pictures of the rims i sanded/grinded them down from what they were painted with. i used a semi-gloss black with a primer underneath. i think they turned out pretty good for what they are. its nothing special but they look all the same now and they look a whole lot better then they did!

n501192138_941774_6888.jpg

n501192138_941773_5001.jpg

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
yup about $10 of paint/primer and it looks great. this summer i plan on buying some new rims for it though. this is just for now.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Looks good man, you got the chrome centers to go with it? I think that would look good. Tires with white letters, black wheels and the chrome centers will look real good. I love White Letters by the way.

Ford Truck Articles