Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Operation Taz Got Lyft!

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Tweety bird is gay. LMAO Mine has Taz appeal! LMAO

So my question is....do I put another grille guard on? Looks like Waag one I had, if modified will still sit too low in the front...AND I lost my dang tow hooks. Looks weird without them. Ideas?

TazDevil07

I thought about fabbing something but I don't know if its going to look right now. Just not sure if I should try a full guard instead?

TazDevil07

Thanks Junior. Just gonna take it back to Scotty's and see what they can suggest. Damn leaf springs.

TazDevil07

didn't get the exhaust done but here's the pics.....much better than the old shoes

img1257181546779.jpg

img1257181548349.jpg

img1257181891486.jpg

img1257181892756.jpg

Didn't realize they'd be skinnier than my old ones

tires001.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Oh Damn Brendawg, that is secksy. What were the tire sizes of the KM2's and the AT's? Did you not check the actually width on line?

TazDevil07

thanks guys and no, I didn't check the width. Dummy me. The old were 31x10.5x15 and the KM2's are 33x10.5x15

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
thanks guys and no, I didn't check the width. Dummy me. The old were 31x10.5x15 and the KM2's are 33x10.5x15

Maybe there will be a possibility of the tire settling a little more once you get some road use on them.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
what did you do with your little grill guard thingy?

TazDevil07

Haven't put it back on yet. Not sure what I'm doing with that. If it goes back on, I'll have to get some brackets modified for it to go on. Just not sure if I want it or something else on front.

Ford Truck Articles