Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Operation Taz Got Lyft!

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
Which thread was that? The only one I knew of was the one in the BL tech section.

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
Nevermind I found it.

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
Ya know I wish some of those smartasses that kept asking if we were done yet had been there so I could have just sat back and drank some beer.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
It is lookin good! You're giving me some motivation for my truck! I ordered the new springs for my front end since it's sitting so low.

ryan

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
I think that working on your truck reminded me that it was supposed to be a fun thing to do. And I think it gave me some motivation to get my trucks fixed. Just need to decide which one to do first. The 4x4 or the turbo 4 cyl.

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
If I lived near ya'll,I woulda been there.lol.

That wasn't directed at you. Just some of the people that are on R/F. It seems like every 3-4 hours they were asking if it was done yet.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
You know it did......Or the ones when you're using hand tools that say...."this could be going faster with air tools".....they're usually the ones sitting idly by not doin anythin but jabberin. Hope you get it done tomorrow Brenda.....have you figured out a solution to the exhaust adjustment? I've got an idea for ya if you haven't.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Progress looks good.

And I can NEVER do any sort of work the first time it always takes a few extra parts or trips or whatever so I can feel your pain on that one.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Uhh, Brenda! I thought you said a little lift, and why did you paint it red? :p

100_3198.jpg

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
You know it did......Or the ones when you're using hand tools that say...."this could be going faster with air tools".....they're usually the ones sitting idly by not doin anythin but jabberin. Hope you get it done tomorrow Brenda.....have you figured out a solution to the exhaust adjustment? I've got an idea for ya if you haven't.

I'm not sure yet on the exhaust Junior. Was going to take it back to the peeps that did it and see what they suggested. I really can't raise it too much in its current state because of the leaf springs so I would either have to draw the pipes closer or try a side exhaust? Whats your idea?

Uhh, Brenda! I thought you said a little lift, and why did you paint it red? :p

100_3198.jpg

OMG! Thats sooooo badaZZ

TazDevil07

Ok, on to some pics....its not complete yet. Still gotta do the exhaust and figure out whats going on the front now. And the gap guards I got looked like dog crap up front...then come to find out, and I never noticed, that I didn't even have a gap guard on the drivers side. Soooo I'm hoping the 33's will cover up some of the slack.....ok pics, remember, this is not complete...

lft001.jpg

lft003.jpg

lft004.jpg

lft012.jpg

lft011.jpg

lft013.jpg

Last edited:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Dag gum girl fix that exhaust! Maybe you should do like I did!!! LOL oh well, It looks awesome, I love the stance!

TazDevil07

LMAO First things first, I'll get the exhaust fixed after my tires & alignment. Bill cranked the tbars too, to level it out. I hated the "drag" look.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts