Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Operation Taz Got Lyft!

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
hey chris i bet you didnt know trucks came without bumpers from the factory sometimes and were added at the dealership depending on what you wanted ;)

in NH you have to have bumpers to pass inspection but they can be a piece of 2x4.

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Well, ran into some issues, its not done. Truck is still at my buddy Scott's house. I'm pretty irritated, not at them, but at the fact all that I do mod wise takes double or triple time. Bites....I'm uploading my progress pics but don't have the full kit and kaboodle.

TazDevil07

I'm headed back to Scott's tomorrow and we are going to finish the rest of it. Looks like I'll have it tomorrow sometime and for the record, the exhaust does hang way down low. That will be fixed at a later time.

TazDevil07

The bumpers will be fine. The hitch will need to be shortened and reinstalled. My buddy is gonna do that later this week or so. The tires should be in sometime this week. I'll go and have them put on and take care of the exhaust issue as soon as I can.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Lookin good!

TazDevil07

Thanks Doc. It's getting there. I'll be a photo ho tomorrow and ya'll will be sick of seeing him! hehe

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member

TazDevil07

Oh crap Bill!! NOOOO!!! LMAO Oh, did you see the thread on RF? They sent the wrong part for the steering extension!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I loved the 3" BL I had on my 95 ranger! that thing would go anywhere except across a creek that was as deep as the windows! LOL

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts