Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New Flareside..

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
smilieeatndrink SSDT Where is Ann in all this? My wife woulda left me by now if it was me doing all this stupid crap.

Sitting in her room praying he doesn't start trading women like he does trucks would be my guess [confused]

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Why? What changed her mind? She forced you to sell the first flareside which you already had a lot of work into and was on its way to being reliable.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
I give free parking lessons. smilietease

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
She's sorry for it she's saying she was wrong for it

Nice looking truck Chris - when you get the aod rebuilt would you mind posting up what they did to it and any "beefing up"of the trans they did to it as i'm wondering if i should find a spare aod and build it heavy duty or if i should go with my original idea and convert to zf5 speed.

Just a wee word of warning - ive learnt over the years with girlfriends/wives - if they apologise for something then somewhere down the track someones (read you) gonna pay ....... i can promise you it won't be pretty or cheap.

optikalillushun

Coal Cracker
I know what I'm doin
The f250 is gonna stay and. Gonna be a toy I'm not bailing on it. Just getting a Better dd'er

On this 302 when I say stout I mean healthy no leaks noises etc. Strong and sounds healthy.

guess ur post on another forum saying ur f250 is for sale isnt true? just posted a few days ago.smilietease

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
I have it up for sale.

just dont have the time for it.

its in the classifieds here too...

just decided i should start with a clean slate if i were to have a project.. not something someone else has thrown together like the F250..

Ford Truck Articles