Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

my 10th gen's log

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Look in the Lounge and look for a thread that has How Carl mows his Lawn in the winter

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
well I'm glad it won't let me in :rolling laugh:

Chicken....

scared-cartoon-chicken_gg65615089.jpg

NEWFIE F-150

son of Steve
very funny lol. when a place cuts me a damn good deal and always treats me excellent, I buy their product.

besides, I wonder if ford still makes '03 and back parts to '03 and back quality?

NEWFIE F-150

son of Steve
maybe they do then......or you bought parts that aren't a great example of it, that happens.

this place always goes outta their way to treat us good....especially one fella there.....he cut me a deal that basically sove e the price of one of those calipers.....they give me ac delco, I'm takin ac delco lol

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
maybe they do then......or you bought parts that aren't a great example of it, that happens.

this place always goes outta their way to treat us good....especially one fella there.....he cut me a deal that basically sove e the price of one of those calipers.....they give me ac delco, I'm takin ac delco lol

Maybe go chat to your local Ford dealer...you'd be surprised when you actually go in and talk to the parts person.

Guess I'm just a hard***, but putting $$ in GM's pocket for my Ford just seems sacrilege........:D

Last edited:

NEWFIE F-150

son of Steve
Maybe go chat to your local Ford dealer...you'd be surprised when you actually go in and talk to the parts person.

Guess I'm just a hard***, but putting $$ in GM's pocket for my Ford just seems sacrilege........:D
I tend to avoid any dealer lol. they're all ripoffs.....this business treats me too damn good to look elsewhere

I've got a bunch of parts from many companies....not gonna make a big difference now....I've never been worried about keeping my truck all ford, stock sucks.

still worried about how the new parts for old trucks are from ford too......if they make them to '04+ standards....eek

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
2004 isn't an old truck....any Ford part I have bought has exceeded the quality of knockoffs.

Don't know why you think stock parts suck...many times they are far better than aftermarket for stock applications.

My dealer gives me exceptional prices.

NEWFIE F-150

son of Steve
not too old, what I'm saying is they better be the same quality as the trucks were before 04

and I've bought one item from a dealer here.....checked on several others.....ripoffs. you must have a nicer dealer haha

ac delco is no different than motorcraft though...an oem part not aftermarket knockoff.....truck might be a different brand but they fit so no biggie

Ford Truck Articles