Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

my 10th gen's log

NEWFIE F-150

son of Steve
yeah I like them....think I'll get them in a bit.....gotta straighten up a few things first....xmas day I gotta send the truck off for a bunch of work

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
There is a place open on Christmas Day?

NEWFIE F-150

son of Steve
it's our buddy that's gonna do it, just gotta leave her at his place....I get home for a bit fro my school/work town right on xmas day, so that's my first chance....pick her up a few weeks later and she'll be ready for the road at least....course I still won't be able to drive her cause the salt will probably still be down...

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
flicked through part 1, subbed to the others....have a better look at it all over time :) .....nice truck, that's for sure

on another note.....here's the lights I'm tempted to get

Hi Zach,
check out a few of those companies ( there's at least four) that make those head lights. Some are better rated in the reviews. Also, have you thought about those lights with the DRL led's?
A guy over here has them in his truck and they look pretty neat.

NEWFIE F-150

son of Steve
mechanic gave her back with new manifolds but 2 studs not replaced (here's why I don't like other people doing work on my truck, this buddy is a huge exception though)...he'll see to that, so I stop smelling fumes in the cab.....he'll install those calipers and my new startmotor.....and fix the rad support....replace if he finds a good one. top notch work and a god price, most pros offer neither :rolling laugh:

NEWFIE F-150

son of Steve
Hi Zach,
check out a few of those companies ( there's at least four) that make those head lights. Some are better rated in the reviews. Also, have you thought about those lights with the DRL led's?
A guy over here has them in his truck and they look pretty neat.
these are matrix. can't say as I've heard of what you refer to, I ran a search but didn't seem of much use

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts