Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

How to get doorpanel off '78 Bronco?

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Alright.. looks like I have another project for tomorrow then, if I get my PA speaker hooked up..

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
What are you doing with a PA speaker?

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Just wanted one... I plan on using it responsibly though, I don't need no bad reputation around here..

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
THIS speaker hooked up to my CB.

Too funny...I had a similar kind hooked up to a CB when I was around your age...YelloThumbUp .
I'm thinking back on the mischief we got into....:rofl:

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Too funny...I had a similar kind hooked up to a CB when I was around your age...YelloThumbUp .
I'm thinking back on the mischief we got into....:rofl:

Great minds think alike :rofl:

This speaker isn't quiet as loud as I was hoping for, but it will work... I believe it's cause my CB doesn't put out enough power.

and what kinda mischief ya'll get into? :D

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
and what kinda mischief ya'll get into? :D

Oh...a little bit of this and a little bit of that...:D....of course we would never use that PA speaker to make people jump while crossing in front of us or anything...:wasntme:

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Oh...a little bit of this and a little bit of that...:D....of course we would never use that PA speaker to make people jump while crossing in front of us or anything...:wasntme:

:rofl:

Pretty much same reason I'm getting mine... I don't plan on telling any of my friends I have it just yet. Gotta have some fun first.

and don't worry... I definitely won't holler/whistle at girls as I drive by with it, that would be rude.:wasntme:

Blade

Backwoods boy
Well i already know that u have it... But i might foget :p

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Yep it was squealin ever time I pushed the button on the mic.
Huh, I dunno... I was surprised when I realized, If I turn the squelch all the way down I get static, and RF gain makes it louder.. I didn't figure they would adjust anything on the PA.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Btw, Duncan.. I took your advice and re-wired my speakers today, Only took about 10 minutes and I don't have to worry about it now. :D

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Yeah when I had mine the RF was all the way up and squelch all the way down then had to turn the volume down on the radio. Might be differnt now that I got a noise cancelin mic.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Btw, Duncan.. I took your advice and re-wired my speakers today, Only took about 10 minutes and I don't have to worry about it now. :D

Good man! YelloThumbUp

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts