Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

General Dentside Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
someone link me to some shenanigans from this kid, sounds like ya'll have him figured out already, i wanna see :D

Just go to his username and click 'Find all posts by 76whateverhis misspelled name is'. Every post he makes is a bunch of crap.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey Ken from Maine...are you an accountant or tax attorney or something along those lines? When I saw your your username, I assumed it dealt with your truck...then I saw you opened your own practice...well what do you practice.

Paul...You've never known the shenanigans that are Anthony? Basically every site he's ever been on.

To everyone else...I will stick up for Anthony to an extent...you may not like him, but he has apologized for his past and prior actions...and if that was good enough for the parties involved, it should be good enough for everyone else. Not saying you gotta like him or trust him...but personally, I think ragging on him for those incidents is getting a little old. Besides, he makes enough asinine comments every time he posts, use the new material.

To everyone else...I will stick up for Anthony to an extent...you may not like him, but he has apologized for his past and prior actions...and if that was good enough for the parties involved, it should be good enough for everyone else. Not saying you gotta like him or trust him...but personally, I think ragging on him for those incidents is getting a little old. Besides, he makes enough asinine comments every time he posts, use the new material.

smilieIagree smiliewhathesaid except for sticking up for him.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Anybody know off hand what the vacuum hose size is off the booster? I forgot to check last night...and was wanting to pick some up on my lunch break. For that matter, what size is the hose from the vac advance to the carb?

Vacuum hose to BB I think is either 3/8" or 1/2" I.D.

There are 3 different sizes of vacuum hose used over the years
5/32-7/32-9/32 I.D.
You have to improvise from bulk

Last edited:

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Hey Ken from Maine...are you an accountant or tax attorney or something along those lines? When I saw your your username, I assumed it dealt with your truck...then I saw you opened your own practice...well what do you practice.

I'm a tax attorney.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thanks Dennis...I ended up getting 3/8 BB hose and 7/32 carb hose. I had a caliper in my tool box and just measured ID. For the record...100* heat, over a hot engine in work clothes=lots of sweat marks.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'm having issues. They keep making me pay taxes :rolling laugh:

I know alot of the smaller machine shops around here were having serious issues...my father's included. The penalties and interest are ridiculous and those 'offer and compromise' commericals have gotta be the biggest scam on earth. My father has had a $600/hr bankruptcy lawyer on retainer for the last 3 years and the IRS still isn't budging. It seems like you have to be destitute before the IRS will budge. I swear, it has to be absolutely criminal the way the IRS operates.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I know alot of the smaller machine shops around here were having serious issues...my father's included. The penalties and interest are ridiculous and those 'offer and compromise' commericals have gotta be the biggest scam on earth. My father has had a $600/hr bankruptcy lawyer on retainer for the last 3 years and the IRS still isn't budging. It seems like you have to be destitute before the IRS will budge. I swear, it has to be absolutely criminal the way the IRS operates.

There's going to come a day that all the peoples get fed up with the IRS and the Gov, in general.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
So if somebody has IRS issues, they come to you?

I knew I'd open up a can of worms. All you have to do is say, "tax" and the *hit hits the fan. It's normal in this country. So, basically, yes, if someone has issues with the IRS, I mediate and/or come up with a resolve.

I'm having issues. They keep making me pay taxes :rolling laugh:

This isn't an issue. It's a way of life in the US.

The OIC commercials are real. The scam is them taking money from people that don't qualify for those services and the customer gets ripped off. They simply pawn it off as an IRS deal. The OIC laws have been in the code since the 70's and work for people who "truly" qualify! Bankruptcy and taxes are even more complicated. If it's personal income taxes, it can be included in a chapter 7, but there are many, many things that had to and have to happen before the taxes are "dischargeable". If it's payroll taxes from employees.....FORGET IT....WON'T HAPPEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. $600/hour? If that aint criminal, than I don't know what is. Unless he's representing Al Capone, your dad's getting ripped off. Some of the best tax attorney's in the US are only $150-300 hour and for serious criminal cases $450-600, which is where my fees are and I doubt your dad is a high-profile criminal.

They are the largest band of criminals and thieves in the land.

I'm not advocating IRS procedures....believe me....but if you want to blame someone, blame congress. The IRS is an agency hired by OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT to collect taxes......THAT'S IT! They're just a collection agency for federal funds. They follow laws that were established by the politicians the majority of Americans (YOU AND YOU'RE NEIGHBORS) voted for!

There's going to come a day that all the peoples get fed up with the IRS and the Gov, in general.

Ummmmm.....that would be YESTERDAY. That day has come and gone my tax paying friend. But the funny thing is, there's nothing you can do about it. It'll be easier to change our constitution so Gov Swatz can become the next president than it is to changing tax policies. :headbang:

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Ken...not gonna dive in to detail in the open forum, but yes...my father's offenses were pretty serious. IIRC...it's all public record...so if you know my last name...you should be able to find it relatively easily...let's just say at one point he was making an $8800/month payment...and he's still knocking that number down. It's not something I'm proud of...but I'm also not gonna hide it either.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Ken...not gonna dive in to detail in the open forum, but yes...my father's offenses were pretty serious. IIRC...it's all public record...so if you know my last name...you should be able to find it relatively easily...let's just say at one point he was making an $8800/month payment...and he's still knocking that number down. It's not something I'm proud of...but I'm also not gonna hide it either.

No problem. I understand. Well, if there's anything I can do, let me know.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
The IRS is unconstitutional.

: pot stir:

Article 1, Section 8, Clause 1 of the constitution says otherwise. Unless we're talking about different constitutions of course. I'm talking about the one made by the forefathers of the United States of America. Again, I can't emphasize enough that I'm not advocating policy or the IRS, but it's the LAW and I will advocate the law of our land! If you don't like it, move to Brunei :wavey: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts